Fuzzy Yet Clear

Lauren's POV

Have you ever looked at someone and you just couldn't think. Everything turns fuzzy but clear at the same time?
Have you ever felt something and you just couldn't help but let out that one sigh that has your heart melting?

Well, let me tell you how I, Lauren Jauregui, fell in love in just under 1 hour.

---

It's loud, crowded. People were everywhere and everyone knew each other.

You can hear the music, but the buzz of peoples conversation is much louder. 

Laughter and voices were all around, I think it's a gathering?

It looks like one.

I don't even know, but it sure as hell feels like one.

Looking around me, I see some standing, laughing and some were sitting, being playful and others were softly dancing.

the vibe was chill, buzzing with an energy I can't yet pin-point.

I have on my tight dark jeans, with my black t-shirt and my signature leather jacket. 

I run my fingers through my jet black hair and lean against a milky roman styled pole with one leg up as I continue flirting and laughing with the attractive girls around me who their names I didn't care to know.

Time passed when I felt something in the pit of my stomach.

I could feel someone eyeing me now for a while, so I search with my eyes, ignoring the bubbling baboons next to me.

That's when I saw her.

That's when my eyes lands on her; smile so soft yet achingly beautiful. I could have sworn when my eyes locked into her pool of brown, a spot light shined upon her and I knew, deep inside me, I shouldn't interfere, I knew I should turn away and let her be.

I knew it, but it's like we were both magnets. She is pulling me to her, I could feel it, and from her eyes, I know she feels it too.

She has too, because there is no way she doesn't feel something.

I don't know what it is, but this is different. She is different.

She is an Angel no doubt there and I was the devil with a horrible past and a useless future with no place for the present.

But I couldn't, the devil I am wanted to feel those glossy lips and looking at her now, I knew she wanted the same, the way her eyes twinkle mischiefly spoke it's volume and I am captivated.

I was never captivated. It's always the other way around, not because of my looks, but because of the way I talk and smile.

I walk away from the average looking group of girls and walk to her.

Yes I know. You can call me a dick. An asshole too, and a fucking prick. But I swear I don't give one single fuck, because when my eyes landed on her, no one comes close to this Greek Spanish hot, very very hot Goddess anymore. 

She is it.

She is hotter than the sun.

Softer than honey.

Sweeter than sugar.

And I just need to touch her. Feel her. Feel my fingertips glide against that forbidden soft skin.

I could feel the baboons frowning at me, but I didn't find it in me to care. 

Walking towards her, she stands there with that shy, sexy smile, rosy cheeks, slightly shielding her beautiful tanned face with her dark brown locks that is falling lovingly down her shoulders and I swear, they make my fingers to twitch at my side.