Prologue

Hello friends...

This story I have posted here is originally written by my friend...

I have just changed the names of the characters and places...

This is totally different from the show...

But I like this story for manan...

It has love, longing, passions and much more...

So I posted prolong here...

Do comments and likes if you like it...

Happy Reading...

PROLONGE - LOVE... FROM LONDON

A true love story of a guy named Manik and his girl Nandini. A story of undying love, Passion, Commitment and Trust. Passion to get each other. Commitment to live together forever. And trust to have the love for each other.

A story of how the love penetrates through the wall of hatred. A story that can teach you a lot about human nature.

How cruel is this world. Yes cruel. In India a guy thinks the same when he fall in love with a girl of different community. India is a land of diversity. Many communities many religion. But as love sees no boundaries. It can happen anywhere with any one at any time. Same is the story all about.

A simple guy from a rich family with lower caste fell in love with a girl as richer as him of higher caste. How the world becomes cruel to them. How their love penetrates from wall of hatred.

'Love ....from London'.

You will realize and understand why such title is given to the story. It is the bunch of letters from Nandini to Manik. The end of the story is epic.

I was sitting in terrace of my flat where I thought to go through this beautiful love story. It was around 12.30 and I was thinking to here this from him only. Next day I was beside Manik at his home to hear his story.

'Love means caring and committing yourself totally to someone you love and make them smile through the all eternity.'

- Chintan

Lots of Love

NISHU