Three Diff Sanses

You Are Watching A Anime Movie And You Heard, A Crash From OutSide, There We're Three Diff Of Sanses...The One With A Crystal Heart On He's Chest Said "Where..Are...We?" The Crystal Heart One Said....The One Has A Paint Brush On He's Back Said "I Don't *Stand's Up* Know".....The One Has A Lab Coat On Said "It Look's Like There's A House Over There...!" They All Walked To The House And You Open The Door They All Started To Get Shocked Becuase They Seem To Know You, You Said At Them "Ummm...Excuse Me,But....Ummm..U-Ummm..W-W-Who...A-Are Y-You T-Three?" They All Introduced Them Selve's " I'm Ink From InkTale I'm Sci From ScienceTale I'm Droid From UnderDroid..."I'm Y/N Nice To See You Three"Sooooooooooooooo Ummm...Awkward" Droid Said "Oh You Can Come In My House But Watch Out For Someone He Will Be Shocked To See You Guy's"

"Well I Wonder Who Will It B- ERROR!?!?" Ink Said "WhAt...HoW yOu...DoRk'S gEt,HeRe!" Error Said "Hmmm So You Guy's Know Each Other?..."Well They Actually Know Each Other For The Long Time Than Something Went Wrong With Them"Hmmm,I Can See Why...*Giggle's*"....Ink And Error Fighted And Droid Stoped Them Both"

"Sooo Actually If You Guy's Did Not Know Error Is Actually My Brother" You Said And Everyone Is Shocked And Sci And Ink Fainted "Welp Look Like These Two....Are 'Pasta' Out" You Giggle

"WeLp I'm GoIng... T-T-To My BeD rOoM....S-S-S-SeE yOu GoAt'S
You Sighed And You And Droid Drag Ink And Sci To The Couch And You And Droid Watched Movie's At Your Room

Sooooooooooooo.....I Hope Ya'll Have Fun Reading This Crap...Sorry It Was Short...My Hand's Are Tired And My IPAD!!....Is Like Gonna Die Soon So Anywho I Will Like Try To Make The Second Part Stay Determined Everybody And Bye :3!