The raven and The fox (sasunaru love story)

My first gay love story please tell me if its good Cx

NARUTOS P.O.V

Flash back.

"So? Are you just gonna keep staring at me or are you gonna tell me why were here?" I looked down at my half eaten bowl of pork ramen |i should have thought this out more!! i screamed mentally. "I-i..." i tried to get the words out but they refused to leave my mouth, "i'm waiting~" he edged on lifting one eyebrow, i knew he wouldn't tolerate this for much longer, so i just had to be quick, "sasukeiloveyou" i said as fast as possible.

Sasuke looked at me with a confused, but cute, expression. "What?" He said in that dead beat tone of his, i swallowed the lump in my throat and sighed, "i-i lov-ve you" i stuttered |damn this is harder than i though|. Sasuke once again looked at me but his face held... disgust, then he started to laugh in a cold tone that would've made even the sand village freeze. "I don't know why you had to waste my time,Naruto,you should've known i wouldn't return your feelings, besides i like girls"

With that sasuke payed his money and left leaving me smirking on his way, each word from sasukes mouth was like a poisoned dagger straight into my heart, i could feel tears starting to prick the back of my eyes no matter how hard i tried i could feel them almost falling to my face, i didn't even want to finish my ramen, and i didn't. I was hurt, shattered, and just broke.

End of flashback

I stared up at the ceiling of my surprisingly clean apartment. Fresh new tears started to form as the memory played in my head like a broken record player, but i let these tears fall with no rejection, more tears followed those until i was fully weeping into my pillow, " why sasuke?" I whispered into nothing between breaths, |whats wrong with me?| i thought, my tears starting to stop. I sat up on my bed hugging my pillow close staring at the ground, | i know, its because im loud, annoying, and always get in peoples way| i mentally told myself.

I heard a knock at my door and quickly did my best to hide the evidence of my crying, turned on the lights and fixed my shirt. The person knocked on my door again but more impatiently, "i'm coming i'm coming", i sighed walking towards the door. I opened the door to see an all to familiar raven haired uchiha leaning against my doorway with that annoyingly cute smirk on his face, it took all my will power not to break down crying again. "What do you want?" I said maybe a little to harshly, "kakashi-sensei needs to see you said something about a b-ranked mission" he spoke smoothly, |damn bastard i'm here breaking and crying while he could could give zero shits!!!|, "as much as i would like to i'm already doi-" "come on!" Sasuke interrupted me

Grabbing my hand, more like my wrist, and yanking me from my apartment. "Sasuke what the -" "shut it, Naruto!", sasuke said giving me the famous drop dead glare, i shut my mouth and stared at the ground feeling heat rush up to my cheeks as sasuke dragged me through konaha village, |if only i could sasuke|.