Thank You

This one isn't a poem. This is a thank you, to anyone of you who took the time to read my poems, even if it was only one. I've been feeling pretty down lately and I'm in vacation this week and most of friends are away so I can't really talk to them but I realized that I have three friends. You guys. That's right, we may not know each other or have even had a conversation before but if you're willing to read my poems without even knowing me, I think that makes you worthy of my friendship. Any-who, if you read my last poem, you'll know that I've been listening NF. I am in no way dissing his work. I heard his song, Therapy Session, on Pandora so I decided to read his bio.

It said,

I found it amazing that he was so okay with it being so deep and personal to him

Anyway, I listened to more of his music and it felt so true and honest. You should know that I have a deep connection with music. His music was different though.

While my mother is not dead and my father is not abusive, they are split up so on a certain level, I feel a better connection with his music. Somehow, it hits me differently.

I don't really know why I wrote this exactly, I just felt like sharing. Thank you for reading.