What friends

I happly sleeping until I was awoken by a knock on my bedroom door. I got up to answer it. When I did I was fave to face with a young lady with long wavy brown hair dressed in a black nurse outfit she also has stiches and red eyes.

Nurse Ann: "Hi. I'm Nurse Ann, it's very nice to meet you. Your name must be Crystal right."
CRY: "That's my name, but please call me Cry"
Nurse Ann: "Nice, is that your creepypasta name or just nickname?"
Cry: "um....nickname I think, I don't really know what a creepypasta name is."
Nurse Ann: "It's basically our killer name. My real name is Ann Lusen Mia."
Cry: "Awe, your name is beautiful."
Nurse Ann: "Thanks"
Cry: "I guess my killer name can be.............I know Frightmare!"
Nurse Ann: "Nice, I like it. So are you ready for me to show you around?"
Cry: "No, um give me a minute or two."

I shut my door, so I can get dressed I just put a pair of skinny jeans and black converses with hearts on them. I decided to keep the shirt I had on and wear a jacket over it. I grab my black bennie thrn opened the door up to leave and turned the light off. We walked to a big living room like area and it looked like a size of a ballroom. When we walk in all eyes were on us. I seen a dude with a wicked smile carved into his face and both of his eyelids were burnt off. He was playing with a dog that has red and black fur, which by the way look so cool and the dogs smile was huge with razor sharp teeth. There was girl next to him wearing a black dress and white jacket to I guess match the boys white hoody and black skinny jeans or whatever. She was also wearing a mask that almost resembled one of the dudes I seen I the woods yesterday. She was watching mean girls, huh...I guess serial killers do watch TV. Nurse Ann walked up to them to introduce me.

Nurse Ann: "Guys this is Chy or shall I say Frightmare."
Jeff:*looks up* Sup, I'm Jeff The Killer but you can just call me Jeff."
Jane: "And I'm Jane The Killer his girlfriend, and it's a pleasure to meet a knew fellow female CP. I hope we can be friends, and hang soon."
Cry: "Same here, by the way I love your dog he looks adorable."

After chatting with the other CPs there and seeing the rest of the house, she brought me the the kitchen were I saw the three guys from the woods they were at the counter chatting while eating what looks like waffles and cheesecake.

Nurse Ann: "These are slenderman's proxys: Toby the goofball, Masky my boyfriend, and Hoodie his brother like best friend."
Chy: "Hi:
Toby, Masky, Hoodie: "Hey"

We spent the whole rest of the day introducing me. Finally I went to bed.