chapter 1

I only concentrated on dancing. I shut out every disturbing thing around me. I moved according to the choreography I made with my two best friends, Cody and Chloe. we were in the gym practising for a talent show which will be held in this school in two weeks. Usually its the three of us who makes choreographies and then we dance it ourselves. Not many people knew that we can dance and I don't want to brag but we are really good at it although we do it only for fun. And don't imagine that we are ballerinas in a small tutus and tights. Nah. If there is a good song with a good rhythm then our fantasies can go wild and we try all kind of things which would be good for that song. We do every movement in perfect synchrony and often switch our positions. The timing is always good between us since we all know each other so well. We want to make a brand new performance and we'll start to do it today. Now you may be wondering that what we are doing now. Well we had skipped the last lesson and went to the gym because we were bored plus since there's no P.E at the moment a few students come here if they skip a lesson.

As the song came to its end we did the last steps and then high fived each other. we were standing in the middle of the gym and a few other students were around us watching what we were doing. I could hear faint clapping too. Ha, we are just awesome and I'm sure they haven't seen us dancing till now.

"Whooo it was good, huh? so... do you guys have any ideas what the music should be for the how?" I asked them.

"Hmm, I've been thinking but nothing good came to my mind." Chloe said.

"I want something that will stand a chance against the other performances and something that is a challenge to make a choreography for. Oh and it will turn out good of course." Cody said

"Well we have to figure something out or else we have to perform one of our already 'existing' show." I sighed. one of the most difficult thing is to find the right song. of course there are some alternatives but they are just not good enough.

The door to the gym opened and a few people came in. we ignored it. they must be other students skipping. I sat down and Cody and Chloe did the same. We sat in a small circle. I sighed again and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Hey rick, it will be okay. Don't worry that much." Cody said to me but right after that a shadow came over me and I looked up to see Sean, the 'bad boy' of the school. Yeah. so I think you already guessed that my name is Rick. Rick Evans. I'm best friends with Cody and Chloe. We attend the deep valley high school. Oh and Sean, my dear Sean. Note the sarcasm. He is the one who makes fun of us, I mean fun of me every time he sees me. He knows that we dance but doesn't know what kind of dance so all he does is make annoying remarks about it. And some times he calls me Ricky. I HATE it when people call me Ricky. But even I cant deny is that he is really hot (I'm not gay, only expressing my opinion) with his dark hair and greyish blur eyes. Okay that's enough. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What do you want Sean? " I asked him and stood up.

"Oh my, Ricky. Don't be so rude. Why do you hate me so much?" He asked and stepped closer to me but I didn't move.

"Its easy, because you are an ass who judge people without actually getting to know them. Thats all. " I said coldly.

"Really, but you know that im a very good looking 'ass'." Tsk. That bastard. "Oh and why dont you prove me wrong? I came here because I heard you guys were dancing so I wanted to see you waltzing around and doing balett exercises but when I came in you were just sitting. Oh sorry. Maybe you are tired from tip toing.?" He smirked. Now he pissed me off.

"All right. I'm going to prove you wrong. What do you want us to do?" I asked him. Cody and Chloe stood up too. Oh I forgot to mention but his friend Leo was also here. He doesn't speak much and he isn't that rude as this ass but I dont really fancy him either way. He stood almost behind Sean, I think thats why I hadn't noticed him.

"Rick Evans, will you dance for me?" Sean asked out of the blue. I looked at him confused.

"I'll do.... what?"

"If I chose you a song, will you make a choreography for it with your friends and dance it at the talent show?" He asked and I could see the seriousness in his eyes.

"Based on your seriousness I think you already know the song younare going to tell us. So what is it?"

"It wont be easy. But try to do something for this: whatcha say by Jason Derulo." I smirked. I knew that song oh too well. I looked at Cody and Chloe and they were also grinning like idiots. Well if you want to know thid was one of out favourite songs. It was amonh the alternatives we already had but now Sean made the decision easier for us.

"What are you three grinning at?" Leo asked confused.

"Oh it's nothing." I turned towards Sean again. "Sean. It's settled then. Now all you have to do is wait 2 weeks and I promise it will be so amazing that you are going to 'fall in love' with our choreography." He smirked again and came even closer, noe standing right in front of me with his face inches away from mine.

"Well, we will see about that sweetheart." He whispered into my ear. A blush creot onto my face. He pulled away, winked at me and then left with Leo. I was stunned for a minute but then turned towards my two best friends and asked them:

"Guys! Are you ready to sweep him off his feet?" Their grin grew even wider.

"Hell yeah!" They shouted. This is going to be fun.