Chapter 4

I was sitting in the living room watching TV and it was already Saturday night and Cody and Chloe had just left. We had practiced a lot and were very tired by the end of the day. We are almost ready with it but we still have to work on the details and it includes a lot of dancing in our free time. There are parts where Cody is in the spot light which means he will dance in the front, with me and Chloe behind him. There are also parts where I am in the front. I really hope I won't screw it up since the whole school will be there and all eyes will be on me. Especially the eyes of one specific person. Will people like it? will he like it? Jeez, thinking about Sean again. Okay calm down. We are going to show him how good we are. If I won't screw it up. OH MY GOSH! I'm usually not like this before performances but now as its getting closer and closer I become more and more nervous. I don't really know why but I hope it will go away. The talent show will be one week from today and we haven't practiced the last part yet in which Cody and me are dancing together. We planned to do it tomorrow. Aaarrgghhh I still cant believe I agreed to do it. I mean come on, why would he be jealous? and now, why am I thinking about him again? oh right, I want to prove him wrong. And why am I talking to myself? Oh gosh. I think I'm going insane. Okay back to the topic. So Cody said it fits in the choreography so I think there's no going back now.

I flipped through the channels and again, found nothing. I sighed and went to take a shower. When I finished I wrapped a towel around my waist. As I was walking back to my bedroom I stopped in front of a mirror. I checked myself and smirked. My hair was still wet, water dripping down on my shoulders and chest. I was right the other day. I AM sexy. I shook my head at my own stupidity and made my way to my room. I changed into my pyjamas and crawled under the blankets, slowly drifting off to sleep.

The next day I woke up from the light shinning through the window. I checked the time on my phone. Ugh gosh. Just five more minutes! please! My phone went off and I sat up in surprise. It was Chloe so I had to answer it.

"Morning Chloe, what do you want so early in the morning?" I yawned into the phone.

"Hey you lazy ass. We will be there in about half an hour though I still have to wake Cody up somehow. And what so early? Its only 9am. Get your ass up. We will be there soon." she said and hung up. I'm sure she loves it when she has to wake somebody up.

"Alright" I said to no one and got up. I changed into more comfortable clothes for practice and made my way to the kitchen. I made myself something to eat. I only yawned 5 times during making my sandwich. Yeah, I continued, so what?

Just as I finished my breakfast the doorbell rang. I opened the front and saw a grinning Chloe and a half asleep Cody standing there in front of me. I smiled at the view.

"Hi, Rick." Chloe said and walked into the house.

"Yo!" Cody greeted with a smile and walked in. I sighed and closed the door. I turned around to see that they already put down their stuff and were waiting for me.

"Okay, lets go outside." I said and they nodded, Chloe still had a wide smile.

We were in my garden next to a big oak tree which provided a huge shadow when it got warmer. Shit. I hate hot weather. Why can't it just be..... warm?

"Okay, can we get over this part quickly?" I asked and Chloe grinned.

"Oh Rick, I cant wait to see you and Cody dancing together." she said clearly amused.

"Yeah I can imagine. You are really into these things, huh?" she nodded happily.

"Rick do you have any ideas how start?" Cody asked. "I thought it will easy to figure something out but obviously I was wrong." He chuckled.