You Mad or Nah?

.

.

Me and this Nipton guy… haha, such a funny name, I should just call him Nipple.. oh snap, anyway… we started walking to my tree house, just talking about me. He’s actually pretty cool, and funny. I trust him. At least I think I do. It’s about 10:22 now one more block left to walk. Thank the lord, got me doing all this exercise fo' I’m black, I just want to sit down and eat chicken… oh wait that’s prod, ha! My bad.

Me: ahhh here we are

Nipton: great now lets get inside before we are spotted

Me: alrighty then.

We went inside and I sat down. I asked him more question, like how old he was and why his name was nipton In case you’re wondering he my age well he’s 18 but still. He said his name was nipton because he was a little freak with him momma boobies when he was a baby. No wonder his name sounds like Nipple. He sounds like a rapist to me now only because of what he told me about his younger years… he didn’t stop breastfeeding until 10, or was it 12, man I don’t remember, it’s not important anyway.

I received a text, who would text me at this hour, my friends maybe, but they should be knocked out on a couch, mouth wide open and all.

Booty~Almighty!!- Hey sessiiii

RocThat_Niggah- umm hi, who are you?

Booty~Almighty!!- its yah girl Amayah Dickens :P

RocThat_Niggah- ooohh, shiet girl how you get my numbah?

Booty~Almighty!!- Princeton will give you anything… all you need is to give him a good ol fashion lap dance

RocThat_Niggah- ima beat his ass, loose this number A.S.A.P

Booty~Almighty!!- whyyy booo??

RocThat_Niggah- cause I don’t fuck with you, I don’t like you, you a hoe with the stds and I don’t mess around with them diseased mofo like you

Booty~Almighty!!- Niggaaa don’t even play with me like that, you already know I aint diseased, nor am I a hoe

RocThat_Nigga- No Honey boo-boo child with the neck fat all around. You a grade A++ H.O.E how they hell you fuck on a treetop, with yah lemur monkey ass hopping from tree to tree to fuck dick, Bitch PLEASE, YOU STANK!!

Booty~Almighty!!- oh, so you telling me bout myself, well let me CORRECT you. It wasn’t on the tweetop it was on the 3rd bwanch of the twee, and I didn’t fuck him, I Made-Love. And don’t be mad cause you CANT TOUCH THIS!!

RocThat_Niggah-FIRST OF ALL BITCH, you AINT Michael Jackson and I AINT MAD buh let me get this straight, you was on the 3rd branch fucking some random nigga?

Booty~Almighty!!- I was MAKING LOVE OKAY, and yes the third branch, and it wasn’t some random nigga, it was Joseph Green

RocThat_Niggah- so fucking someone on the 3rd branch of a tree is better than on the treetop because why?... no its not better and it wasn’t EVEN joseph green, it was Holland Hoodini, lol his name tho, fuck he a magician, did he make yo stds disappear?

Booty~Almighty!!- I DON’T HAVE STDS!! * sends picture of her p***y *

RocThat_Niggah- Watever honey boo boo child… Whatever, oh and btw hoes don’t MAKE LOVE. Fuck your pussy look like it done had a train wreck on about 24 niggaz and a unicorn

Booty~Almighty!!-FUCK YOU, IM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RocThat_Niggah- the fuck, am I  s'ppose to feel some typa way about them exclamations or whaaaa? HAHHAHA! Girl, BE GONE! With yah I-Just-Fucked-Holland-Hoodini-Oops-I-Meant-Made-Love-To-Him-On-The-3rd-Branch-Std-Carrying-Thinking-You-Michael-Jackson-When-You-NOT HAVING ASS BYTCH!!

Who the hell this bytch thought she was, God? If she think she a monkey she prolly think she can walk on water and breathe in space she needa take a grip on reality insead of that fonky ass dick she be hunting down.