Chapter 14

BORUTO POV                  

I'm mad, upset, confused basically every emotion known to man except happy.  Mad because my best friend kiss my girlfriend. Sad well that pretty clear my girlfriend is gone. Confuse, why would anyone wants to take her she isn't born yet no one should know that she's Uncle Sasuke or Auntie  Sakura daughter yet.

" So here the plan we try to track down Sarada's​ chakra and bada bing bada boom we get her back dattebayo!" Dad yelled the plan out loud I gave him a death glare. " We can't try, we have to get her back don't you get it?" I yelled he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Oh come on even if we don't find her older teme and Sakura-chan can make another baby." He said I cling my fist, I seriously considering sending him to the old people home when we get back now.

"Sarada is the only Uchiha left other than her father and she's your god-daughter." I snapped, how could he even think of such thing. "How would we even get her back?" Sakura ask shyly as she walking back and forth in the room. "That's what I'm trying to figure out now." I explained running my fingers through air. "Wait what about the jutsu Boruto?" Mitsuki whisper in my ear Even though I'm angry at him, he has a point Sasuke-sensei taught me a scared jutsu of the Uchiha clan that was passed down to Sarada. It's a mind and eye speaking/ seeing jutsu it helped​ the clan speak to each other in their head and to see what they see during missions or anything important.

"Right." I nodded, I walk out of the hokage tower and ran to the Uchiha clan burial site sensei said the way it works the best is the place where the person feels a strong connection.

Sarada loves going here, she love to go see her grandparents and the rest of the clan, I remember the look of sadness but it would be mix with so much love in her eyes that I just adore looking at everyday. I looked around to find her grandparents tomb when I saw it I bow my head and started to think about Sarada like I wasn't​ think about her before this.

Come on Borutuo focus think about her face, her eyes, her smile, her lips, her body- no wait! Focus Boruto you have to save her no time to think about her body even though you want to- NO! Start thinking about her mind come on work, work, WORK! 'Now how am I going to get out?' I heard a beautiful voice that I love again Sarada can you hear me Sarada!?!' 'Boruto is that you oh I miss you!' I smiled hearing her voice brought me so much relief that she's okay.

'I do too but where are you?' 'I don't know all I know is that you need to get me out of here, the woman who kidnapped me is the lady of the fire shes been torturing me fucking help.' My heart started to race, someone was torturing the person I love more in this world and I can't get her. 'What! I'll come for you I promise just hang in there, who's the lady ,what does she want?!' I asked I could feel tears running down my face and hearing voices calling for me and footstep getting closer.

'Something about I need to fulfill my destiny or something, shit I got to go she's coming, I love you Boruto.' 'Rada wait I love you too.' I felt Sarada was gone I want to hold her again and make her safe in my arms. "Boruto there you are." Dad said "Did you talk to her?" Mitsuki ask I nodded looking at everyone then look away trying my best to hide my tears. "Really where is she?" "I don't know exactly but I think I have an idea." I looked up at the sky hoping I can save and have my Sarada in my arms again.