Overview

Location: Georgia, United States
Year: 2023

In 1902 the world has been hit with a phenomenal outburst of weather related incidents resulting in major casualties.

•Regular Thunderstorms that caused normal car wrecks and power lines down.

•Lightning Storms that has caused fires and take out power.

•tornados that has destroyed homes and trap people in their own homes.

•Downpours that has caused epic flashfloods and mudslides.

•Hurricanes across the globe that caused destruction and floodings.

•Snowstorms in winter areas that buried homes completely and caused everything to freeze.

•Major heat waves in summer areas that caused droughts and massive heat strokes and newly formed desserts. 

By 1930 50% of earth's population has died from the unpredictable weather. Animals used their instincts to survive however they too suffered major losses of population. Humans began to isolate their selves to a degree.

In 1960's America had developed technology for biological engineering and to view DNA and chromosomal codes. The chromosomal codes say that animals from the same species can only breed with the same species because of the code. However.

By 1989 scientists discovered a change in the human DNA code and Chromosomal code. they realized that humans could now breed with animals and the humans were desperate to repopulate the earth and continue on the humans in some form.

•The cross human/animal shall be as big as a human and live the same expectancy as humans. The instincts of the animal as well as natural speed and body movement shall be present as well as the brain of the human. The cross Human/animal will be presented as a human but have ears and tail as the animal. However the presence of animal or human teeth cannot be controlled. Vocalization cannot be controlled either but most should be able to talk as human and animal that they are part of.

In 1999 They perfected a DNA code to help create the perfect cross species human. Laws were inforced for this process.

•Scientests must perform the fertilization and the human must be female because of size difference.

•No physical breeding and the mother is to never meet the animal father. The baby will live with its human parents until its old enough to be on its Parks.

•The babies are to be treated like animals and humans for they are both. Do not hold them accountable if they do not follow normal human qualities.

•Once mature Chas are to only have offspring with their same species and nothing else. (Reason: they don't know what would happen) Fox+Fox, coyote+coyote, cat+cat. The breed of cat doesn't matter and type of fox doesn't matter.

•no one is to hunt Chas for they are our future and Chas can choose whether to live like a human or animal.

•Chas can have pets but cannot buy prey to eat them. If prey is purchased it will have a vital chip in it. If the animal dies the police will arrive to see if it was natural or killed. If killed the Chas will be sent to a correction facility.

•Chas must go to both doctor and vet every month every year.

•Chas will have their own park built and pets and humans can play there too. Chas cannot play in normal parks or pet parks. Fox stays in Fox Chas Parks and cats in Cat Chas Parks

•All Chas that chooses to live like a human must have a collar and tags to say: Name, Age, Home, gender, type of Chas. And the tags must be updated every birthday. And when they move homes. or if they change names.

In 2000 the first cross humans were born and it was a success.

•The mother got to choose the animal that her daughter or son was to be. Most mothers chose common house cat and the breed of their personal preference.

•uncertainties:
-Chas have babies or litters and of how many in each litter.

-have the animals teeth or human and same with nose.

-have eye sight of the animal or human and eye color.

-level of hearing.

-hair and skin color. (Since the father is an animal anything can happen.)

-Chas of different types having offspring. (Don't keno what would happen.)

-whether or not they can talk to their animal species.

-vocalization. How do they sound? Able to make the animal noises?

-instinct. Do they lean to human or animal? Or evenly balanced?

•From age 1-18 Chas are to be observed and once they turn 19 they get papers that explain what they are and how they are. This is to help if they ever get into trouble with law enforcement or apply for a job.