22

Rhyanna |Rhy

I walk downstairs on Bibby back.

"Take me to kitchen" I say laughing.

"To the kitchen we go" he started running.

"Stop, you going to drop me" I scream while laughing.

He put me down on the counter.

Then the doorbell had rung.

"I'm goingto go get it" bran said leaving the kitchen.

I sat right there eating her fruit.

Brandon | Bibby

I open the door and saw winter standing there

She low key looked cute with her braids but I start thinking what she was doing here

"You going to let me in" she said looking at her.

"What you doing here?" I ask confused.

"I came by to drop some news to you and 'Your girlfriend' " she emphasize the word girlfriend.

"Just tell me" I say looking back,  making sure rhy wasn't coming.

I watch as she walked out the kitchen.

"What she doing here?" Rhy furrow her eyebrows up.

"Came by to drop you in Bibby sum news " she push my hand walking inside further.

"Wassup" rhy said.

"Well Bibby I'm pregnant and it's your baby" she said and I was shook by every word she said.

"How is it your baby Bibby " rhy said calling me Bibby.

"When you was in the hospital,  I went out and made a mistake " I say grabbing her arms.

"Bibby, don't touch" she remove my hands.

"Well , good luck" Winter walk out.

I watch as rhy went upstairs. I follow her.

"Rhy I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to , I was drunk" I say feeling like I was finna lose the first girl I ever love.

"I don't care,  you cheated on me  at the worst possible moment in my life, when I was in the hospital. Fighting for my life and you decided to cheat on me with your assistance!" She scream.

"Rhy you got to understand th-" I say trying to talk to her but she cut me off.

"You don't understand I gave you all of me, not just half of me all of me" I watch the tears roll down here face.  "After what I been through with rich , I thought I couldn't never love someone. I gave you my love , my trust I gave you every bit of me Bibby. But the one person that I thought I could love after I broke up with rich , fucking crosses me , cause he to busy fucking bitches then telling me you care but you don't. But you don't give a fuck about me though,  you don't give fuck about me!"