Chapter 1

Please read author's note at the end and comment something because it would really help=)

Beth's P.O.V

Beep!beep!beep my stupid alarm was going off which means time for school. I groan not wanting to go to school but if I don't I'll be far behind on my classwork. I went in my bathroom and stripped my clothes off to get in the shower.( I'm going to skip the shower part because I'm to lazy to type lol )

I got out the shower and grabbed a towel. I went in my closet to get my outfit for today I threw on a plain white T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black high tops. I than curled my hair and let my loose curls down. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs to find a letter on my counter that says I went to work early have a great day at school love you -mom. So I guess I'm walking to school than. I grabbed an apple and my bag and was out the door and locking it for no criminals go in.

I got to school and it took me about 15 minutes. I went to my locker and put in my combination and it opened. I grabbed my math book and my binder since I had math first:(

As soon as I walk into math class I find a new girl sitting right next to my seat. I sat down in my seat and start to draw since the teacher takes forever to get into the classroom. I found it rude that I didn't introduced myself to the new student so I decided to.

"Hey I'm Bethany, but you can call me Beth for short." I said nicely. "I'm Megan but you can call me Meg". she said really quiet. We both chatted for 10 minutes until the teacher came in and told the whole class to be quiet.

We were in the lesson for a good 20 minutes until we heard a door opening and I turned to my right to find Harry. He was always late and so mysterious he always has a hood over his head and sunglasses on and never gets in trouble which is not fair. And also people think he's weird because he lives deep in the forest and it's the only house in their so everyone keeps saying he's a vampire, werewolf and other weird things people are thinking these days.

A/N please read=)

Okay so I know it's really short but I kinda wanted to get chapter one over with and I know it was really boring but I promise it will get better. Please comment something that you want to happen in the next chapter and I promise I'll add it