Chapter 2

There might be spelling errors and I'm sorry my tablet keeps on freezing and it's not working right so an ways I hope you enjoy this chapter and make sure you read the author's note at the end

Chapter 2

Next day~

I sat quietly in English, class taking down notes and writing down the assignment I had to finish by the end of the week. I had an essay that has to have 1,200 words and its worth 60 percent of my grade. It was hard to focus on anything because all I kept thinking about was if Harry was really a vampire.

The bell rang and I quickly got my things and went to my locker. When I was done at my locker I started walking home.

•••

" How was school?" mom asked me. Like all the other times she asked me as soon as I walk in the house and my answer would always be " good". Or "fine". It was always so boring just sitting there and listening to the teacher go on and on and on over stupid crap and half the things they go over we're not going to use later on in life.

I walk up stairs into my room and start to work on my essay that's due in a week but it was so hard to concentrate all I could think about was Harry and what people say about him was true or not. I decided to go on a walk and clear my mind off things so I can concentrate on my essay when I get back.

I walked to the park that's about 20 minutes from my house I sit on the bench that was near the pond. It was always creepy at the park at night all you hear is leaves crunching and twigs snapping. As I was sitting their just thinking I heard a scream and decided to follow on where it came from.

I walk up behind a tree and hide for the person doesn't see me. As I turn I couldn't believe it all I see was Harry sucking the blood out of an innocent person. The first thing that came to mind was call the police to that's what I did.

"911 what's your emergency" the lady said into the phone but before I could answer all I felt was a sharp pain in my neck like someone bit me and blacked out.

•••••••••••••••••

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2 I'll post another chapter in 2 days and it would have Harry's p.o.v and also the people from twilight will be in it so I hope you will like it and also the chapters will get longer I promise.