pyro dream

it was late at night leafy was done making a video about THE MOST CRINGEY YOUTUBER OF HISTORY leafy felt proud of that title after that he went to his jizz stained bed from all the times he jerked off to pyro "maybe i should wash these.........nah fuck i love him so much that i will sleep in my own nectar for him if i have to!" leafy said after that he layed down it was soaked with his nectar either way he pulled up the covers and went to sleep

(in the dream)

it was dark and stormy leafy woke up in a mysterious ally way "where the fuck! am i.....am i getting RAPED!!??!?!" leafy said with a scared look on his face but then he saw a mysterious man to go with the ally way he said "hello leafy welcome to my land of love" when he walked out of the shadows "n-no i-it CANT BE!" leafy said it was............PYROCYNICAL leafy had a face hope and joy while he was in la la land pyro suddenly came up to him and said "wakie wakie LEAFY!"

(Dream over)

he woke up and said "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" right after he said that he felt something warm and wet when he looked at his crotch he pissed himself! "welp im definitely gonna clean this later!" after he said that he heard a knock on the door he froze and slowly got up and slowly when to the door and he slowly opened it and when he looked outside he saw a long thick package "what the fuck is this?" he said while confused he bringed it into his room and set it on his floor and opened it and when he saw it was beautiful it was his amazon package! wich was a 9 inch pyrocynical body pillow he squealed with excitedly saying "IT HAS FINALLY CAME!!!" he immediately jumped on his bed and went to sleep! hoping of kinky dreams! forgetting the other one!.