Chapter 38: Regret

Momo's POV

I'm staying at the hospital as Mina and Jeongyeon still with me inside my room after I calm myself down and dad left me.
"I don't have a place to stay now," Jeongyeon said.
"You can go to Nayeon's place," I said as Jeong shakes her head.
"Why? Have you tell her?" I continue to ask her.
"Yes, I have and she said she likes you, Momo," Jeongyeon said.
"Tsk..that girl.. Jeong, I don't have any feelings towards her, my heart is all for this girl" I said as I rubbed Mina's hair with my hand.
"It is so frustrating, having a sexy and hot girlfriend like you, everyone wants you" Mina rolled her eyes.
"Sexy? Hot?" Jeong mumbled as Mina's cheek red as the cherry.

"Ouhhhh... I shouldn't be here" Jeong continues.
"Then you can go" I said as Mina hits me.
"Don't be like that," Mina said.
"I will go to Dahyun's place then, she asked me to stay with her," Jeong said.
"So, Mina please take care of her" Jeong winks at Mina as she grabs her car key.
"Yaaa.. you don't allow to wink at my girl, tskk.." I said as Mina giggles.
"Bye beautiful, please take care of Momo," Jeong said as she walks out.
"Yaaaaa... you are not allowed to call her beautifullll" I shouted as Mina blocks my mouth.
"Sstttt.. you will disturb another patient," Mina said.
"That's your fault," I said.
"What? Why me?" She asked.
"Because you are too beautiful, stop being too beautiful, everyone will fall for you and I don't like it," I said as Mina laughed and get on the bed, crawling to me.
"But in the end, I will just fall for you," Mina said as her hand pinned around my ears and lean to peck my lips.
"I wonder how bad you want me, babe" I said as I wrap my hand around her waist as she lean to kiss me again.

"Mina, remember that we are at the hospital," I said as we both pull off.
"I know, I'm not that naugthy as you, Momoring" she said as she lies beside me.
"Come here penguin," I said as I wrap my hand around her as she is in my caress now.
"Are you going to sleep here with me?" I asked as she pecks my lips again.
"Hmmm" she said as I can feel her hands wrapping around my waist.
"Where the world you come from? I feel like I'm really happy to have a penguin like you, are you an angel? An alien? Or really a penguin?" I tease her.
"South pole" she sais as she buried her face to in my neck.
"Let's go to see your friends then" I said as she suddenly feels excited.
"Ehh?"
"I mean in our dream," I said as she glared at me.
"Let's sleep then," She said.

One day after

Mina's POV

"Where to go?" Momo asked as the doctor said that she can go home.
"My place," I said.
"So you are asking me to stay at your place, babe?" She asked.
"Yeah" I nodded as someone come in the room.
"No, you can back to home, Momo." That is Mr.Hirai.
"I don't want to" Momo said.
"Momo, I'm sorry, please come back home," her dad said.
"Sorry can't change anything that happened," Momo said.
"Baby...everyone deserves a second chance," I said as I hold her hand and looking into her eyes
"I'm sorry, I meant it..dad will not force you to do anything you don't want to again, Momo.. dad regret it all.." Mr.Hirai said.
"And about your mom, I admit it, that's all because of me, I'm sorry, but you know what Momo, I love you.. you are my daughter and you are just the one that I care for now.. I regret it all.. I know this all is too late and that was the biggest mistakes I have made" Mr.Hirai said as he walks towards us and strokes Momo's hair.
"And Mina, I'm sorry" he said to me as I send him a smile.
"Can I believe in your word now?" Momo asked her dad as her dad nodded.
"Yes, Momo.. I'm so sorry" her dad said as Momo hugs him.

We walk out the hospital and going to the car park.
"Mina, you should join us, let's have a lunch together," Mr.Hirai said.
"Ohh thanks, but I think that today will be Daddy and Daughter's day?" I said as Momo pulls me towards her.
"You are my daughter though", Mr. Hirai said ad he enters the car.
"Eh?"
"Let's go baby" Momo help me to get in the car.
"You are my daughter in law, Mina," Mr.Hirai said.
"Thought that you give up with Nayeon," Momo said as he pats Momo.

To be continued......

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

P.S : Will end soon 😭