Chapter 37: Here I Am

Mina's POV

"She shouldn't be lying here, you are the one who must be here instead of her, why you make things be more complicated" Mr.Hirai said as I just can look down to the ground and apologize.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"Sorry can't make things turn back as it is" he said.
"You shouldn't be here," Mr.Hirai said as..
"Minaaa" Momo calls me.

"Momoooringg?" I Run to her as her dad pushed me away.
"Stay away" he said as Momo slowly open her eyes.
"Minaaa?" She looks for me.
"I'm here, baby" I said from a such distance between me and Momo.
"Momo, what are you doing? Are you crazy? You almost kill yourself for a girl like her?" Her dad scold her as she gets up and wanted to go off the bed.
"Yaa.. what are you doing? Stay here" her dad shouted as I'm crying.
"Mina, you okay?" Momo walks towards me with her pale face, she is checking on me and wipes off tears.
"I'm okay, thank you" I said as I hug her.
"Momo, she is not the right person for you, she just bring you a bad luck, let her go.." her dad said as he is pulling Momo away from me.

"LET ME GO!!!" Momo shouted as she knocked her dad hands of her and walk back towards me.
"You... I don't want to see you again, you let Mom died like that and you act like it is not your fault all this time? DAD.. NO MR.HIRAIII... I HATE YOU, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU.. GO AWAY" Momo yelled as everyone come into the room.
"Momo, why are you yelling at your dad like that, calm down..please" I said as her dad sit down on the sofa holding his head.
"Okay, I will tell you everything, just listen to me first" Mr.Hirai said.
"You don't need to, I remember everything.. you are the one who left us in the building, being selfish to save yourself first, you never love us, you always hit Mom, yelled at her..and the worst you cheated on her.. fuck I hate you... I remember all of it.. I didn't believed that all this time I'm living under your lie.. being your doll, doing everything that you want? I'm not going to do it anymore thanks" Momo said as she pulls me out of the room.

"Momo, you still have to rest here, please baby" I said as I try to stop her from going out the room.
"I'm okay," she said.
"Momo, you must stay here to regain your strength back first" Jeongyeon stop her too.
"And I forgot one more thing, Mr.Hirai, take back your company, I don't need it," Momo said to her dad as she walks out the room.
"Momoooo" I run out the room to catch up with Momo.

"Momo? Stopp... can you calm down first?" I Said as she stops and sit on the chair in the waiting room at hospital.
"Why am I so stupid?" She said as she cried.
"Oh.. no baby, you are not.. it is just you don't remember, it is not your fault" I said as I hugs her.
"I don't want to go back there I hate him." She said.
"Can you tell me what happened back then?" I asked.
"What I remember is Dad often hit Mom, I don't know what the reason at that time, I'm still so young, and there is one day that Mom and I go to the company wanted to have a lunch with him but when we are there we saw that dad is cheating with another girl, that's makes Mom breaking apart.. and in the same time the fire come like today in company as Dad runs out from the building with that bitch and left us there.. me and mom don't know about that things as we are at the lift, and that's why I have that kind of trauma, and when we find out that there is a fire and the fireman rescue me, mom let me out as the lift door is stuck and the fireman still try to rescue mom as they force to bring me out the building, when I'm out from the building, I still beg dad to save mom but he didn't do anything and after that I collapse and I don't remember anything.." Momo tell me the story as she is crying with her wet cheeks full of her tears.
"Everyone make mistakes, Momo.. please calm down first.. everything will be okay.. I will always be with you, here I am.. I promise baby" I said as I hug her and pat her while she is still sobbing.

To be continued......

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...