Chapter 2

He reached under the bed and- you slapped the poop out of him C:. (not literally:D)

"Oww! WWhat the shell?!" You tried to stop yourself but you ended up giggling the slightest bit, which he (apparently) heard.

"Shut up Landdwweller!" You squeaked as you felt a cold hand grab your wrist and drag you from under the bed. You could feel cold eyes staring at your figure.

"Wwell? Are you gonna stand up or are you just gonna lay there?!" He yelled as you jumped. You slowly stood up and looked around until your eyes met a deep, royal purple. You gasped and jumped back a little, taking a good look at the boy in front of you. You looked him up and down. Blue striped black shoes, striped pants, a black shirt with a

/\/\/\

/\/\/\ on it. (Yes I did just type that C: ) He had horns and a purple strip in his hair. And a scarf. Wait, a scarf?! You looked down at your outfit. You were wearing a black v-neck shirt, with a (f/c) scarf, and blue jeans with short brown boots. Nothin special.

'He must be a fellow cosplayer.....' You thought but was interrupted-

'Like Bernie......'

"THIS IS MY JAM!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled and started 'movin like bernie'

'We movin like bernie~ Movin like bernie movin like berni-'

You tried to stop yourself but  you ended up dancing to the song anyway. It was your ringtone, and you loved how it went off so randomly like that.

"Eh-hem." You jumped remembering you weren't alone. You ended up falling over because you tripped on one of his scarves.

"Ow." You whined into the floor. You slowly got up and checked your phone. Your sister had texted you.

'(f/n), where are u?? (received 3:20PM)'

'(f/n) Hello??!'(received 3:21)

'Are you okay?!(received 3:21)

'Did someone kidnap you?!??!??!' (received 3:23)

'(F/N)?-??-?-!??!?-?-?-?-?' (received 3:24)

'What??!' (sent 3:25)

You rolled you eyes at your sisters worriednessessess. Yes it is a word 0-o. You stuck you phone back in your pocket.

"So......." You started. "Who the fuck are you and why are you cosplaying as Eridan yet I don't know you?" You asked, you thought you knew every cosplayer in town. Apparently not.

"Wwhat the fuck is a 'cosplay'?" You raised a brow.

"Ya know.....the thing your doing right now...?" You looked at him like he grew a extra head.

"I don't knoww wwhat a cosplay is, but whhatevva it is, im not it." He began to walk out the room.

"Wait!" You called. He turned to look at you.

"Where Ya goin?" You asked.

'Like Bernie....'

"Oh God Dammit." You started dancing once again. He stared at you weirded out for a second, then just decided to leave you alone. You turned of your ringtone, and followed him down the hallway. He didn't hear you following, so you kept dancing with the derpy-est face you could muster. You grinned evily as you leaned forward to whisper something in his fin-ear-thing.

"Like Bernie~" You whispered, causing him to jump, turn around, and kick me in the shin out of reflex.

"Fuck!!!!!!" You yelled and went to your emo-corner. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket once again. You pull it out to see another text from your sister.

'WHERE R U?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?' (received 3:31)

'Calm your tits, im just at a friend's house. Dud, chill out. Please.(sent 3:32)

'What friend??' (received 3:33)

'Fellow cosplayer (sent 3:33)

You soon got tired of texting back and forth, so you decided to ignore the rest of the texts that soon flood in. You stand up again, and started walking to where 'Eridan' had been walking. You walked and danced, and then gasped and hid behind a near by sofa. You saw Eridan and another cosplayer talking. The other cosplayer was in Sollux cosplay. You looked between the two, who were talking about something that wasn't relevant to you.

"I ship that..C:" You drew an imaginary heart around the 2. EriSol C: Sparkle.