A fear of woman and a fear of people

Normal men couldn't make Lon'qu blush, then again....Henry wasn't normal

Lon'qu liked to spar early in the mornings. As far as he's concerned if he doesn't need any more sleep then sparring is the best use of his time. And apparently a certain plegian mage agreed.

"Come out now plegian devil, and your life may be spared."

"Awwww, you're no fun!"

Peaking out from on top of a wooden pillar was the silver haired boy, always wearing that same fake smile.

"Care to explain yourself?"

With a scowl and menacing glare the swordsman turned his gaze to the mage. But as he did this a strange thought came to him, no body ever saw his eyes...i wonder what they're like.
Just watching you spar, and i gotta say I'm impressed!"

"Hmph...when you train as much as i do impressive isn't a compliment."

"No no, i meant your get up! I can totally see your muscles! Nya ha, did you do that in purpose? Wouldn't that attract females or whatever?"

Damn, not only had this strange boy heard of his phobia of woman....he had also managed to spot that he picked up the wrong sized training clothes today.

"Unless you weren't trying to get the attention of females.....rather....oh! You were trying to get the attention of a nice guy!"

This wasn't good, not at all. Henry implying this and the fact that...under the circumstances....that IS what this would look like, oh no....his face was heating up. A man made Lon'qu blush?!

"Grr...for your information boy i just....misplaced my training clothes, and this army didn't have any spare in my size."

"Then what's that blush for?"

This wasn't good at all.

"When did you-"

Amongst the distress and trying to hide his blush the silver haired plegian, who was only a few years younger than Lon'qu, made his way from on top the pillar and was now in front of him....dangerously close.

"Boop!"

Suddenly a pale finger had poked the brown haired swordsman's nose. This caused his instincts to kick in, before he even realised it lon'qu had hit henry's side with his training sword. Hard enough to cause bleeding.

"Ohh! How nice of you, look at all that blood!"

That sickening smile....gawking over blood....what a weird kid.

"D-damn it! Get to a healer now!"