Chapter 12

Skip past the Percy Jackson series!!!
Percy held Annabeth's hand as he walked through the doors of Midtown High School.
"So Seaweed Brain, how are you going to destroy this school?" she teased.
"I think I'll get attacked by Minnie and he will then puncture the electricity with his horn and I'll get water on the wires," joked Percy.
"Well at least we don't have to worry about any power crazy titans this time," said Annabeth.
"Or any mad priomordials," added Percy.
They walked hand-in-hand to the school office.
"Hi," said Annabeth. "We're new. We were told to get our timetables here."
"What are your names?" said the woman in a bored tone.
"Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson," said Percy.
"Here you go."
"Thank you," said Annabeth taking the two pieces of paper.
Percy squinted at his and groaned.
"Absolutely great. First period: Algebra!"
Annabeth laughed.
"I just don't get it! Why are there letters in it? And then second and third period I have English! I'm going to have a headache by lunch!"
"Well at least you have Marine Biology fourth period. And then you can eat like the pig you are," said Annabeth.
Percy smiled.
"Well what do you have?" he said.
"English first two periods, physics third period and architecture fourth period." 
"Well then I will see you at lunch, Wise Girl," said Percy kissing her cheek before he ran off towards Algebra.
He sat down in a seat, pulled out his books and looked up at the teacher.
"Hello class, my name is Mrs Pawst. Please turn to page 394 and we will begin looking at solving problems with algebra.
Percy groaned.