School

The school that I go to is an all girls school. The girls still manage to find a boy to u know be with.

"Everyone be quiet and take a seat!" Mrs.hall said giving everyone the dirty look. I hated being in her class because she is the only teacher that doesn't like me because she says I am too perfect and I am a teachers pet. After a while you just get use to everyone bullying. Today was not the day to be sad because my parents told me they had a surprise for me.

"Hey stalker where is Justin Bieber today? I bet u wish he was at your house." Lily the most popular girl in the school said. "Well he was in Panama but..." She interrupted me and said "of course you would know u are a stalker and a freak! No one would ever date u especially JB" she rolled her eyes and twirled her long blond hair. "Well um..." I didn't know what to say. "cat bite your tongue"she said and pushed me on the floor. When I was younger Id cry every time she would do this to me but not anymore. The bell rang a and I was covered in dirt. Everyone was looking at me weirdly but I didn't let it get to me.

I was was at my last period advanced math. If you are wondering I am a math geek I am taking Calculus in 8th grade. I am the only student in this class that means it is bully free and I love my teacher called Ms.Rida. She is not married and doesn't have a boyfriend that's probably why we get along so well. We can relate to each other. I told Ms.Rida that my parents have a surprise waiting for me at home and she told me that she knew what the surprise was. My teacher is really close to my parents so she know everything that goes on. Ms.Rida told me that I was going to really like my gift.