The Concert

My parents had bought me the front row seats and meet and greet tickets. Ms.Rida was going to the concert with me because my parents didn't want to go. Today is the concert and I am barley prepared. I thought that when this day would come, everything would be perfect. The concert is in an hour and I haven't even done my makeup yet. Heck I haven't even picked out my clothes. Today was the day to be someone I am not because Justin would probably not like the real me. You know what I just realized? There is going to be thousand other girls there... What happens if the people at my school are right? What makes me think that JB will pick me out of all the girls? 'Chloe pull your self together. The least that you can do is try. 'I thought to myself.

Now I have my clothes on: leather shorts and a lace crop top. I know that JB likes shorts which is why I picked them. I really don't feel comfortable in these clothes but whatever. Oh my gosh look at the time it! It's already 6:57 I had to be there at 7:00 and my house is 30 minutes away. I don't even have my makeup on, but at least I finished my hair. I curled my hair but light curls so it looks wavy not curly. My hair is naturally straight if you wanted to know.

"Chloe! Ms.Rida is here! Come down! She is going to leave with or without you!!" My parents exclaimed. "I am coming. Just let me put on makeup!" I said. "Chloe you don't need makeup. Come down NOW! If you don't come I will take away the tickets!' I thought to myself how can this happen. In my dreams I thought that this day would be perfect, that I'd look like Cinderella. I guess not. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like sh*t. How could this be happening?

"Hi Ms.Rida" Ms.Rida looked better than me. By the way Ms.Rida is 26 about to turn 27. "Hey Chloe. You look so pretty. I don't know how JB would ever say no to you with the way that you look." Ms.Rida thinks that JB is really hot but she told me that she would never take him away from me. "Okay it's time to go it is already 7:00 and the concert starts at 8:00 and we are going to meet him right after the concert at 10:00pm"Ms.Rida was in a hurry, but so was I.

Ms.Rida's car is a nice, red BMW that makes anyone look like a superstar. I thought that when we would get in the car we would start talking, but the opposite happened. We just stayed quiet and it was so awkward. "So Chloe... What poses are you going to make when you meet Justin?" "Actually I haven't thought about that" I can't BELIEVE that I forgot about the poses. "Well Chloe, you can take a picture of him kissing your cheek" "That sounds good but what poses are you going to do Ms.Rida?" "I am not to take any pictures I will meet him, but I don't want to steal your spot light."

We we finally made it and I was light headed. Everything seemed too good to be true. It was already 7:57 and there was a lot of traffic. At least we made it and know that everything is so real. I don't even know what to say to JB. In less than 3 hours I'd be meeting JB and I don't even now what to say! He wouldn't date me if I WOULD be one of those fans that cry and faint when they meet him. The truth is that I am one of those fans and I just really hope I don't faint. Wish me luck!!