Chapter 4

Okay this is way overdue but I'm now updating it so it may be rubbish cos i couldn't think of anything.

Chapter 4

Piper's PoV

It was so cute to see Annabeth and Percy together I guess it was my mothers side of me that really thinks that. But there did look happier with each other and Annabeth was properly laughing at Percy saying "Yes but Percy you anger nearly all the Gods and you don't even really try it's that simple for you but not for everyone else, we respect our parents and our extended family."

But all Percy did was roll his eyes and said "Yes but do I try to anger them?"

"Well let's see you fought with Ares."

"Well um he was the one who tricked me to taking the master bolt to Hades."

"OK that's fair Hera you got mad at her for not liking Nico."

"So he's a good kid."

"You kinda anger'd Hephaestus when you jumped on his throne last year in the battle."

"It was the only thing I could do."

"You have and answer for everything, don't you?"

"Yup." he answered popping the "P"

They must have noticed that we were all watching them because they blushed a bit but before they could say anything the girl in the purple toga came over and told us "There will be a senate meeting in 15 minutes." and Left.

So we all started making our way there I was blown away with all the buildings that was until I met the talking statue that said "Weapons in the tray." Percy, Hazel, Frank and Jason put them in straight away once Percy put his in Annabeth put her's in but me and Leo hesitated but did put them in eventully.

We started walking towards the senate house to see what awaited us.