03

*TRIGGER WARNING* there are things involving rape in this chapter. read at your own risk. stay safe.

Ariana: Justin are you awake?

Justin: of course i am, it's literally 9:30 at night. why?

Ariana: so like i didn't tell you that i used to have a boyfriend but he was abusive-ish and he never took me anywhere did i?

Justin: Ariana what the fuck! Why didn't you tell me?

Ariana: it's really not that easy Justin

Justin: you're right. I'm sorry.

Ariana: it's alright. anyway, we broke up like 4 months ago because he cheated on me but he just texted me and im scared

Justin: why? what did he say?

Ariana: I'll send you a screenshot

Justin: okay

Ariana:

Justin: call the police

Ariana: okay

Justin: please stay safe princess

Ariana: Justin where do you live?

Justin: LA, why?

Ariana: i live in LA too

Justin: downtown?

Ariana: yeah

Justin: what neighborhood are you in?

Ariana: Thomas Woods, why??

Justin: that's like 30 minutes away from me

Ariana: you're kidding

Justin: nope

Ariana: facetime me?

Justin: sure

Justin's POV

Ariana just asked to FaceTime. I'm so nervous. This is the first time I'll hear her voice - well her talking voice.

I patiently paced up and down my bedroom floor, waiting for Ariana to call me. After about 15 seconds, my phone started to ring.

Ariana wants to FaceTime...

I took a deep breath and answered it.

She looked stunning. Obviously. She had down her bangs, which I didn't even know she had, and was cuddling with her dog.

"Hi.." she said with a low, but sweet voice.

"Hey." I smiled. She smiled back at me. Her smile was absolutely gorgeous.

"Don't mind my man voice." She giggled

"You don't have a man voice. I like your voice," I said, "Your dog is cute."

She looked over at the dog, "Oh! Thanks. Her name is Lafayette. She's just one of many many dogs."

"How many dogs do you have?" I asked, trying to keep a conversation.

"Well, there's Toulouse, Coco, Pignoli, Ophelia, Cinnamon, Sirius, Strauss, Lafayette of course, and then I have one named Fawkes, but he was too rough with the others, so he's living somewhere else. So 9, if you want to include Fawkes."

"Nice. Who's your newest addition?" I asked, genuinely interested in her dogs.

"Pignoli. I actaully just got him a little over a month ago. My eye sight is really bad so I thought it was a shaking cookie." She laughed, and I started crying of laughter.

"I have really bad eyesight!" She exclaimed, embarrassed.

"A shaking cookie! A shaking cookie!"

"Stop!" Ariana said, extending the "o".

"Okay. I'm sorry." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. We were both laughing but were quickly stopped by a loud banging on Ariana's front door.

"Oh my God. It's Ricky," tears came to her eyes. "What do I do?"

"Do you have a landline?"

"Uh..yeah. Why?" She asked, panicking.

"Call the police on it but stay on FaceTime with me." She nodded and picked up a landline from her bedside table and dialed 911.

I could hear the other line saying "911, what's your emergency?"

"Hi um I got a text earlier this evening with a threat for rape and he said he was going to come over and have sex with me whether I liked it or not. Now he's banging on my front door."

"What's your name?" the operator asked.

"Ariana Grande."

"Do you know the man's name?"

"Ricky Alvarez." (A/N sorry idk how to spell his name lol and sorry to rickiana shippers it's just for the story line..)

"Thank you. Do you still hear banging on your door?"

"It stopped but now I can hear the door trying to be unlocked." Ariana said, worry all over her face. I sat up a little further. I was so anxious that something would happen to her.

"Okay. Can you give me your address?"

"6148 Rolling Rock Drive. It's in Thomas Woods." Ariana said as slow as she possibly could. (A/N it's a random address and i do not know of any address that is this so don't come for me)

The 911 operator said thank you and that they would send someone. Ariana hung up and started sobbing. I hated seeing her cry.

"Ari shh it's okay. I'm right here. Everything will be okay. Breathe." I tried to calm her down. She started taking deep breaths but was still crying, but not as much as she was.

I know we just met, but I think I love her.

awww im shook. Justin loves her! But does Ariana love him back...jk she does (sorry you saw it coming tho) sorry this is short but dont forget to vote + comment + share w/ yo friends! I'm already working on another chapter lol