04

Ariana's POV
"Justin I don't hear the banging anymore I'm scared." I said, trying to shush my dogs from barking.

"Its alright. Maybe he left." Just after Justin said that I heard a voice yelling.

"Ariana! Come out, come out wherever you are!"

My eyes popped out of their sockets and a rush of anxiety went through my stomach. Justin put his finger to his lips, signaling for me to be quiet.

"Grab the phone and lock your door. Is your window open?" He asked, nothing but seriousness and concern in his voice.

I shook my head no and heard Ricky walking up the stairs. I quickly, but quietly ran to the door and locked it. Just as I locked it the doorknob rattled. I ran over to the window to make sure it was locked, it was. I shut the blinds and curtains incase he went outside and tried to see in.

"Goddammit, Ariana! Open this fucking door!" I heard Ricky on the other side. I quietly picked up my nightstand and put it in front of the door, making it harder to break into. I was sweating and crying so hard at this point.

Justin was still on FaceTime with me but for the sake of silence, he texted me. Thank God my ringer was off.

Justin: is he still at your bedroom door?

Ariana: yes

Justin: go in your closet

I took a deep breath and opened the door to my walk-in closet. I was looking at Justin on my phone and just crying. After 10 minutes of Ricky trying to get in my room and failing, he tried the window. After failing that too, he came back into the house, and sat on my couch, according to him.

"Okay, Ariana I see how it is," he yelled, "I'm gonna sit on this couch and wait for you."

I chuckled, no your not, I thought. The police were gonna be there any minute. After a good 15 minutes, I heard sirens outside of my house. I heard a knock on the front door.

I looked at Justin, "Open it." he whispered. I almost puked. I quietly opened my door and slowly went downstairs. Ricky was sitting on the couch.

"Well, well, well. I knew you'd come down eventually." He smirked. I scoffed and ran to the door and opened it.

The police officer came in. He looked at Ricky and back at me. I nodded.

"Ricky Alvarez, you are under arrest for threat of rape." (If you forgot, the police officer knows his name because Ariana told him, obviously. lol)

"What? That's ridiculous! She's my girlfriend!" Ricky yelled. I grew a disgusted look on my face.

"We broke up months ago, nice try." I said.

My phone was in my hand and Justin said, "Yeah. She's my girlfriend."

The police took Ricky away and I sat on the couch and breathed.

"So I'm your girlfriend now?" I said, giggling.

"I just said that so Ricky wouldn't..uh get away with it."

"I know," I laughed, "I'm just joking." We sat in each other's presence - or virtual presence - for awhile in a comfortable silence.

"I should get to sleep," I spoke up, "Stressful night."

Justin looked up, startled but soon relaxed. "Yeah, I should get to bed too. Work tomorrow." He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"Goodnight Ari."

"Goodnight Justin." with that, he smiled and hung up.

"I love you." I whispered.

wassup hoes it's been a minute but i wrote this awhile ago and it never published! fml. anywhore here's a new chapter. what y'all think? if you like it plss vote!

p.s. i changed my fan acc name one is still @/lmao.jariana and the other is now @/moqnlightmami