Chapter 4 - The Bet

Jaden POV
Man, Kayla really doesnt like me. Or she does but doesnt wanna show it. I have to get her to crack anyway possible. I have to keep my reputation high. Which means I gotta get with the goodie two shoes of the school. But she a tough cookie to crack. Cam came over so he can help me win her over. Cuz with Kayla its just some different bout her man. She doesn't really throw herself at me. I mean sure I make her blush but damn she everything a nigga need but fuck relationships. Relationships too much. Thats why I just stick to bitches sucking me. Unless they got herpes and shit than nahh. I always get them checked first before they suck this dick. But anyway.
"Yo Jay wassup", Cam said.
"Was good bro", I dapped him.
"What you wanna talk about?", he asked.
"Kayla man", I said.
"Why wassup with her", he questioned.
"Nun man but shit she aint falling for a nigga",
I replied.
"Jaden yo dumbass. She know you a player", he said.
"But Cam, she aint like them other girls, she dont throw herself at me, her giggle got me going insane. Its just something about her that makes me go crazy for her.", I explained.
"Jay you keep playin aroun' she saw yo ass with Tatiana's hoein ass. You gotta start treatin her right if you want her", he said.
"Man you right, you right.", I said.
"Nigga I'm always right. But aye stop playin her aight", Cam stated.
I nodded my head and dapped him up.
"Later bruh", I said.
He left. Kayla came through the door.
"Hey ma", I smirked at her fine ass
She rolled her eyes and headed to the kitchen. I followed her into the kitchen. She started making dinner.
"Whatchu makin?", I asked.
"Food Jaden", she replied.
I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Why you so mean", I asked.
"Cause your a player and your trying to get with me but I'm not playing yo stupid game Jaden. So leave me alone", She stated.
"But what if I changed my ways?", I questioned
"Like that would EVER happen. I'd like to see you try", she answered.
"Is that a challenge Kay", I asked.
She turned and faced me.
"I don't know is it?", she challenged me.
I got closer to her face.
"Bet. I'll change my ways just for you", I stated.
"What do I get if I win?", she asked
"I'll never bother you again", I said.
"And if you possibly win this bet?", She asked.
"I have to take you on a date", I said.
"So you have a week and if just stay loyal to me than you take me out on a date but if you lose you stay out of my life forever right?", she questioned.
"Yes", I smirked and held out my hand
She shook it.
"Deal", she said.
She pushed me and I came back and kept my hands on her waist as she continued to cook.
"So you wanna tell me what your making now?", I asked again.
"Chicken Alfredo", She replied.
"Mm.. thats finna taste good", I said.
"Yep!", She smiled.
I kissed her cheek and stood on the other side of the island where she was across from me.
"So lets go to know each other. Since I barely know anything about you.", I said.
"Well what about you Mr.Closed Book. You got like 10 cars in your garage", she said.
"Well whats your ethnicity", I asked.
"Hispanic, Black and Italian. How about you?", She asked.
"Just African American", I chuckled.
"Okay so... what do you like to do for fun?", she asked.
"Football and basketball. You babygirl?", I answered.
"Basketball and volleyball", She said.
Her face looked she just remembered something. She ran upstairs and I continued her cooking so it doesnt burn. Fuck! I don't know how to cook. The pasta was not boiling so I guess thats a good sign. Kayla came back down and smiled at me and put a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"Why did you leave?", I asked.
"I had to call the schools coach and tell her I'm going to tryout for volleyball", she told me.
I nodded. She came to me and smiled. I pulled her in and almost kissed her but she pushed away.
"Jaden, I'm not going to kiss you", She said.
I frowned.
"Aight, but you'll kiss me soon", I said.
I kissed her near her lips. But I kept her in a hug position.
"Jaden let me cook", she said.
I nodded and let her go. She finished cooking an hour later. She served me and her father and my father came in as I started eating and she served them also.
"Hola papa, come se fue en el trabajo", She said.
"It was good mija", he said with a strong accent.
He kissed her cheek and grabbed his plate.
"Thank you for cooking Kayla", my dad said.
She nodded and smiled.
"Well dad and Jaden's dad, thank you for the compliments and I hope you enjoyed the food. Im going to sleep goodnight", She smiled.
"Goodnight mija", her dad said.
"G'night darling", my dad said.
She kissed her dad on the cheek goodnight. She came to me and kissed my cheek also. She ran upstairs before her dad could see. I smiled and ate my food.