Mr.Styles(A dirty Harry Styles fanfic)

Part 1

He was so mesmerizing. It's wrong and I even know it. "Alright!" He said loudly, snapping me out of my trance. "Class dismissed, have a good weekend."

I packed my things, placing my books on top of one another. My black sketch book fell on the ground. "Shit" I muttered before bending over to pick it up. "What's this then?" A large pair of hands held onto my sketch book.

Oh god. He looked through the book, "You're very artistic" I looked at him, his short curled hair thrown back in a very messy quiff. "Th-Thanks" I stuttered, "It's just a bit of doodling."

The pages were flicked, he studied through every drawing. He laughed softly. "Come on, Y/N!" I heard my friends call for me. "I need to have a chat with, Y/N" Mr.Styles said with his deep accent. "I'll call you girls later." I smiled at them, while they winked back and laughed among themselves.

On their way out they began thrusting and putting their fingers between their mouths. I rolled my eyes, "Oh my god" I whispered getting embarrassed.

"Is this me?" Mr.Styles asked.

"N-No sir." He knotted an eyebrow and raised the other, "It definitely looks like me" He stated.

"And if it is?"

"Well, then it's very inappropriate."

I nodded my head, "Yeah, okay. S I can go now?"

"No." He tossed my book onto the table and walked away. He got to the door and locked it from the inside, closing all the blinds so the whole room was dark. "Sir, I really have to g-"

"Sit!" He pushed me against the chair.

"Mr.Styles I really have need to go...."

"Call me Harry" He knelt closer, "You'll be needing it." I was feeling moist, and it was all Harry's doing. His bright emerald-green eyes pierced right through his large glasses. Unexpectedly he crashed his lips onto mine, his hand wriggling up my back, sending me mild chills. His other hand on the side of my left cheek. Our tongues battled for dominance, which was Harry's clear win. "Sir, plea-"

"No" he interrupted me, "I've seen the way you look at me, the way you get nervous whenever I talk to you. I know you want me." His voice ever so seductive, I felt myself getting wetter. My shirt was off in a matter of seconds, "Damn." I heard him whisper. Harry kissed down my chest, un clipped my bra and let it fall from my shoulders. His wet lips sanded down, nibbling and leaving hickeys all over my breasts. I was lifted up and placed on a spare table, I gasped suddenly. "What?"

"The table's cold"

"Well, that's just too bad" I laughed softly. I never thought Harry would be the 'bad boy' he seemed to be. I took off his reading glasses, throwing them away. He unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them, sliding them down my legs and placing them on the ground. "Is this your first time?" He asked.

"No" I shook my head.

"Naughty." His fingers hooked on the trim of my underwear but I stopped him. "You're fully dressed, it's only fair" he smiled and grabbed the back of his shirt pulling it over his head, revealing everything. "W-Wow" I stuttered.

"Why the tone of surprise?" He asked.

"I just assumed that... I didn't think that teachers had..-" I pointed at his toned abs and bulked torso. My hand, for some odd reason, felt his bicep and squeezed slightly. His pants and shirt were already off. Once again, his fingers inlaced the hem of my underwear and pulled them down. I exhaled heavily as the cool air in the classroom hit me. He pinched my nipples making them strike up and go hard, as I slipped my hand into his boxers. I let out a quiet moan, he was already hard so I began to pump my hand up and down his stiff size.

Everything is hot, Harry's breathing was heavy. "Uh, oh yeah" he almost snapped.

"Whatever happened to 'it's very inappropriate'?" I asked.

"You happened." He got off the table and walked over to his shoulder bag and got something out. I wasn't sure what, but I had some idea of what it could've been.