Chapter 1

Victor POV

This lady scared the hell out of me when she barged through the door with Albert and Martin. I bumped into the wall.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself and groaned.  I rubbed my nose and looked at the sexy woman with green eyes. When I tried flirting with her she shut me down and walked off with Isabel and some other girl came in named Eva.

"Smooth Victor. Real smooth." Gio snickered and laughed. with Leo and Chris.

"Alright Alright...." Leo calmed down his laughter. "So now that the women are planning the wedding, what the hell do we do now?"

"I got coupons for a strip club The Wiggly Hooters. Buy one lap dance get another one free." Chris held up a few coupons and I laughed checking them out.

"Hey these aren't bad. Look they even have a bachelor special." Gio said smiling. I just couldn't stop staring at the exotic woman heading upstairs.

"Well?" Leo smirked putting up his cigarette. "Let's get the hell out of here!"

"That is Karol?" I asked as I stared at her ass while she walked up the stairs.

"That's her." Gio said as we put on our jackets.

"Dame I could use a girl like that by me." I said.

"I never thought you would get a girl." Leo mumbled as he lit up a cigarette.

"Hey. I could get that girl if I want to." I said.

"That girl is off limits Victor." Gio smirked as he began to his office and we followed him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She's married. We were talking and I was telling her how Isabel was doing after when we found her and she said that she was going to come to Rome one day with her husband."

"Ouch." Chris said. "That sucks for you.  You know, if you are into married woman you should try divorcees. They would be all over you. I tried once." Chris nodded his head.

"I'm touched you want to hook me up with your divorced sluts." I scoffed.
Soon the girls, and Albert came back down. 

Gio asked Isabel where the girls were going and Isabel responded  that the girls and her were going dress shopping. They seemed to be ready to have a nice girl's day out while the boys and I were going to the strip club. I saw Karol's wedding ring and bit my lip. While Isabel and Gio were talking, I came up to Karol.

"I'm sorry if I came on too strong." I said to her. She looked at me as if I was an insect.

Oh great, the future newly weds hooked me up with a stuck bitch.

"Hmm..... it's okay. You're lucky my husband isn't here." She said crossing her arms.

"Look can't we just start over? For the sake of this wedding? I'm Victor. Victor Fiorelli."

"Fiorelli? Are you the groom's  brother?"

"Not by blood but by heart."

"So you took his last name for the he'll of it?"

"All of father's were raised together. They legally changed their last name and I was born a Fiorelli."

"Oh....interesting history." She nodded slightly and smiled a bit.

"Your name?"

"Karol." She smirked shaking my hand with her married hand. "Karol Castellamarre."

"Is that your maiden name?"

"Yes. I decided to keep it."

"Hmm... Why didn't you keep your husband's name?"

Karol POV

That was the question which I did not want to answer. I was scared. I never loved Trevor. My story was more complicated than people think. Isabel only knows half of my story. Only half of my life. She saw the scars. The bruises. Sometimes the fear in my eyes, and I fear other men. I block them out showing them hate.

"It umm......it didn't fit me." I said to Victor.

"What is your husband's last name?" Victor asked.

"Why the hell do you want to know?"

"I'm just trying to get to know you."

"I'm only here for the wedding. Don't think that I am about to be swept off by a good looking Italian man."

"Oh so you think I am good looking?" Victor laughed and I groaned walking away after Isabel spoke with Gio.

"Why do you look so heated?" Isabel asked as we got in the car to look for her wedding dress. She think she is beginning the wedding plans, but she doesn't know that Gio planned everything. All she needs is just the dress.

"That fucking Victor. Ugh!" I growled getting in my seat and crossing my arms. Isabel, Albert, and Eva laughed shaking their heads.

"Sounds like you need a fuckin g drink Karol." Eva said.

"I know this great strip club with sexy men and great drinks." Albert said excitedly.

"I thought they do entertainments at night." Isabel said as she drove.

"Oh darling. If you want entertainment anytime of the day you need to look in the right places." Albert laughed and I couldn't help but to smile.

"Well fine.  I'm in." I said with a smirk.  "What about you Isabel?"

"Well as long as we make it home on time.  Gio is having his bachelor party today,  so he is going to be home around 8 p.m." Isabel said. We all laughed knowing that if Gio was late he was going to be in deep trouble.

That night.....

Victor POV

Gio made a promise to Isabel that he was going to take out. We all got drunk thanks to Chris's special coupons. We had lap dances and lost track of the time.

Isabel came alone to the jail and bailed us out.  Of  course,  I was so drunk when I got home that I went into the wrong room.

"Ahhhh!!!" We both yelled at the same time. I fell off of Karol's bed and she covered herself up with a blanket. I gave her a drunken laugh.

"I saw your boobies."

"Get out!" She yelled.  

Then I passed out on the floor not even moving a muscle.