1⃣1⃣ PULL UP

“We look down upon wisdom that might help elevate ourselves and our sense of humanity but praise things that help our skills and ability to accomplish and succeed.”

Included the book in Favorite.

Arriving at the arena. I was surprised to see masses of fans waiting behind barriers at the talent entrance. As soon as they saw us, they started cheering. God I love this. Pulling on my jacket over my outfit. I walked inside with Onika.

"And I thought our fans were dedicated." I said as walked

We were walking down the corridor Onika was following since I had been here before with bey. We were about to head to catering until Stephanie and Triple H stopped in front of us.

"Nicki, Rihanna, we're so excited to have you talented ladies here tonight. Bey, has informed us to tell you guys to head over to Joe's private locker room." Stephanie said.

"Thank you for having us." I said as we stared at a bald Triple H, when did he shaved his hair. The last time I watched him on screen was 2008 and he had hair so.

"Yeah, thanks for having us. Triple H, you're my favorite wrestler." Onika said smiling.

"Awe, thank you. You're my girls favorite female rapper so I was wondering if I could get a picture for my girls." He said.

"Of course." Onika said.

"Ready." Stephanie said as she held up the camera.

"This one came out great." Stephanie said.

"Thank you, again for the picture." Paul said.

"No problem." Onika said.

"Let's go, Nika." I said.

"Do you even know where the lockers are?" Onika asked her as we walked away.

"Do you know how to shut up?" I asked.

"Don't get slick with me, Rih." Onika said.

"Let's just go to catering." I said.

"I'll take that as you don't know where the locker rooms are." Onika said.

We walked around exploring until we reached this place where all the superstars and divas were eating. Bey talks about this spot a lot. She called it catering. We walked into catering because I spotted cupcakes.

"Nicki! Rih!" a voice yelled. I looked around until I noticed Bey throwing her hands up in the air. Onika and I walked over to the table where she was. I noticed Noami, Jimmy, Jey, Joe, and a bunch of other people sitting at the table.

"Hey." Onika said seating in a empty chair.

"Did you just get here?" Bey asked.

"Nah be here for almost thrity minutes." Onika said.

"So, where the hell have y'all been?" Bey asked.

"Nicki, was taking pictures with her favorite wrestler." I answered.

"I thought you hated wrestling." Bey said.