part two; 09

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

          JODIE, BELLA, ALICE AND ROSALIE, gathered up at the strawberry blondes dinning room table. They had different articles up on both laptops. Alice had somehow managed to find the blonde, immortal witches family in more detail and where they were actually buried. Rosalie was fuming, she occasionally ditched the three thinking girls and walked right back up to the room to see her best friend in the same position she left her in. Rosalie knew that if she could cry then she would, she hated the feeling where she couldn't do anything. The blonde did occasionally pick up her phone debate whether or not she should call her brother which was madly in love with the girl before her, but she always placed the phone down before she did it as she didn't know how to inform him. She didn't want to just come out with it saying that the love of his life is currently in a vampire holding sleep spell and there is no way to undo it.

Continuously tapping her fingers on her thighs, she stood up and stormed down the stairs where the three girls looked up and titled their heads to the side. Jodie sent a small smile and pulled the chair out besides her and before she knew if she was clinging onto the banshees arm, "Can we just go and find the girl and you know? Rip her head off?" Rosalie snapped causing the three to stop what research they were doing and look at her in shock.

"Rosalie, you know how Carlisle feels with us doing things the violent way. We need to talk to her," Alice tried to reason but Jodie shook her head and decided that she would side with the blonde vampire which was become her best friend.

"I'm with Rose. Just kill her, she's lived long enough"

Bella didn't say anything, instead she looked down at the page and read over the important information before passing the book over the strawberry blonde and she smiled at the insight of the girl. "The Fletchers were known to be the most satanic ones after Tatiana decided that she would flee from her sacrifice. It was believed that the whole family had set it up so they never had to release the little girl the all adored. However, the mother told her side of the story about how she had no idea that her daughter would do that but no one believed her"

Rosalie rolled her eyes at the information which was coming out of the girls mouths. She didn't really care about all the backstory the family held. All she wanted was for her best friend to be awoke and that nothing had happened to her while she was in this state. Parts of her brain twitched, wanting to set off and make it her own personally revenge against the blonde; yet she knew her family would hold her back and make sure she didn't do anything like that.

While Bella and Jodie took it in turns to read out loud about the things which had happened to the family, Alice was soothing her adoptive sister back. Her hand rubbed the back as she gave weak smiles. Rosalie was returning while she spun her phone in her hands, her fingers still over the calling button which was call Jasper but Alice clasped her hands over the phone and gave another weak but meaningful smile, "We will do that late. Jasper deserves to know"