part two; 03

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

AS JASPER AND AURA, pulled up to the Cullen residence, the girl took a deep breath before taking a step outside of the car and gripped onto the necklace around her neck. Jasper was watching the girls actions closely, he knew it was the first time she was going to be in a room with Jodie since she had became a vampire on the animal diet. He also knew how both of the girls felt about this situation; Jodie was on edge as she didn't know how the girl would react since this was the first time she would met with girl without human blood in her system and Aura just felt damn right nervous because this could make or break the friendship.

"You look rather stunning tonight," Jasper smiled and brought her hand up to his mouth where he placed a small kiss upon it. "And I am rather sorry about this afternoon darlin', I didn't mean a word that I spoke"

Aura turned her head and showed her teeth in her smile, "You're forgive, Jasper. Thank you for this necklace"

"It's my pleasure ma'am. Have you got Bella's present which Alice gave?" Jasper asked as they approached the door, Aura dug inside of her bag and grabbed hold of a little jewellery box which consumed a small bracelet which had Bella's name engraved onto a little piece of flat gold. Aura and Jodie had one also from when they had Conor and Lacey and they both agreed that they would get Bella one for her 18th even if they were not the best of friends. Jasper looked at the girls wrist and saw the same replica of the bracelet and smiled as he ran his finger across it. "Is this what you and Jodie contributed too? For Bella's present?"

"Yeah. Jodie and I both had one and so did Conor and Lacey. So we thought Bella should have one, signalling that when she thinks she's alone, she always has us because that's what friends do. We stick together. No matter what happens" Auras voice broke a little when she said the last part. Friends stick together no matter what happens, no matter what supernatural creature they are. Friends helps one another.

Jasper decided to drop the conversation and take the girl up into the family room to where she saw it all decorated; all on Alice and Jodie's behalf. Carlisle, Esme, Emmett and Rosalie greeted the couple as they walked through the front door. They all waved apart from Rosalie who tackled her best friend into a bone crushing hug despite the strength differences between the two. Alice hummed as she entered the room and then made her way over to the newest vampire and took her into a brief hug then snatching her away, shoving her into a room where Jodie was. At first Aura couldn't see a thing but a light flickered on and Jodie had her hands in her laps clasped together tightly and started to mutter a sentence underneath her breath.

   The Jodie's green eyes flickered up and landed on Auras red eyes – she had taken off her contacts as they all knew what they were – at first the ginger was hesitant but Aura opened her arms up for the girl to rush over which she did and then soon wrapped them around her small frame lightly. The friends stood in silence as they embraced one another, they didn't want to speak because they knew that a word could break the whole friendship and neither of them wanted that. They didn't want to throw away the friendship which they had for years; they needed to remain together, for Lacey and Conor's sakes. They always need to be together for there sakes.