Seven

I took a deep breath pulling the purple towel more secure to my slim figure. The suns rays kissed my exposed skin filling me up with warmth and just a tad bit of confidence. I can do this! I'm gonna have fun with Violet and we will have a good swim with the rest of the pack.

Blush crept into my checks at the possible reactions I was going to get from both Nathan and Shane. They both confused me majorly. They seemed like they were my mates but that was impossible! So maybe I could see which one is actually mine with this little bikini test. It sounded like suicide and something a girl without a brain would do, but like any she wolf out there would, I want to figure out which is my mate.

Violets blond silky hair was the first thing that has caught my attention. Her curvy figure was dressed into a blue one piece with a thin see through black skirt. Her mate stood beside her protectively in a matching pair of shorts.

"Hello Mia.."

Shivers went down my spine and I did my best to not show my discomfort. The blonde girl from earlier stood there in a pink bikini with her arms crossed and her thin lips twisted into a smirk. She slowly trailed her eyes up and down my figure with disgust written all over here face. " Look babe, I don't want you to embarrass yourself so how about you go back in your room? No one would want to see that."

I tilted my head down as if I was looking down at a child." How about we be more mature and stop dissing on something you could never compete with."

Her mouth dropped open in shock, she was obviously flabbergasted.

'Finally, your inner bitch is coming out my dear, dear human' My wolf snorted with a hint of approval.

I snorted.

"Mia!"

Violet bounced over to me with a stunning white smile on her red lips. She gave me a quick hug. "I didn't think you were actually gonna show up."

I gave the blond girl a sickly sweet smile as Violet led James and I over to the pool lounge chairs. James sat on one and pulled violet down with him while I sat on the one across from them. They were adorable, especially while James glared at every guy giving us unwanted attention. And finally me and Violet tanned.

"So there is supposedly a big shot around here that every girl is drooling over."She told me.

"Oh really?" I murmured, checking around for exits just in case something happens.

"Yeah. His scent is really weird." She commented.

My wolf growled in frustration and began to whine.

'Whats wrong with you?' I asked mentally reaching for her presence in the back of my head.

'Nothing just look for our mates!'

I rolled my eyes and scanned around for Shane, I wanted to see his beautiful green eyes again. Even Nathan's dark brown eyes would be something I wanted to see, even though he was not the nicest wolf in the woods. The goddess knows what is best for us so I'll have to make it work.

Unless..

"Hey James?" I tossed my brown silky hair over my shoulder and put on my cheap shades." Is it possible to have two mates?"

He's head shot up quickly."Only the goddess does. To help balance herself out.."

Violets eyes meet mine full of interest. She tilted her head to one side a soft smile on her lips." Do you know the stories of our goddess?" She asked.

I shook my head.

They gave each other a smile and began to explain.

"The goddess was once a crazed she wolf who went completely blood thirsty when her mate had rejected her. They said she killed about more then 10,000 people and animals to let out steam. The people back then like hundreds of years ago had made offerings to her in a cave she slept in during the day and a witch left a spell that was hidden as a meal. The goddess ate it and then smelled a beautiful scent.'' James sucked in a deep breath and continued.'' She followed this scent and eventually found a man that was purely human and knew that this was her other mate. She fell in love with him and made him immortal. She took him up to the heavens with her and they were madly in love.'' He finished with a sip of lemonade a omega offered him.

Violet shook her head with a frustrated sigh.'' YOU SKIPPED THE BEST PART!''

At her outburst James lemonade slipped from his hand and his eyes widen.'' Damn it....That was pretty good. Violet! It looks so lonely on the floor babe..'' He pouted

She shook her head.'' He left out the important parts. The human happen to be the witches son and she cast a spell on us. We were to suffer during full moons and fight the urge to shift. But also the other mate she has, Adam the werewolf, got so jealous he attempted to kill the human. It didn't happen really so she spends time with the human in her human form and the wolf in her she wolf form. YAY! Happy ending! Imagine confetti everywhere!''

''Um.. I would say that's false!'' James laughed. '' Adam died from not having her wolf to go to for comfort and support. He went crazy and eventually killed himself on a full moon. That's why we want to shift so badly, we feel the goddess pain and want to kill almost everything in wolf form.''

'Damn this is so true.' My wolf snorted.

''Mia!'' i jumped on my feet.

''WHO?! HELLO I'M MIA!''

Shane walked over to me and laughed'' You are just the wolf i wanted to see!''

My heart skipped beats. Could it be? We are wanted?

"Really?" I said a bit too happily.

i noticed James and Violets mouths were hanging open. And i shrugged it off with another smile.

''Follow me.'' He said with his beautiful green eyes glowing.

I nodded enthusiastically.'' Yes, Alpha King..''

-------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------------------------------

  Hopefully you enjoyed!!

Ciao^_~