First Tainted - Bipper

Here lies the story of Bipper.. A young boy who accepted a deal with someone he shouldn't had messed with...
It all started like this:
Dipper started digging more and more into Gravity Falls mysteries, and the more far he went, the more difficult the mysteries became, at a point when he couldn't do it alone... And he asked someone for help... Someone... He shouldn't have messed with.. Bill.
He told him if he gave Dipper the key to unlock the mysteries he had a hard time getting, he could use his body for two WHOLE days... That was the plan... But not everything goes as plan.
Bill accepted the deal drooling excitement of what he could do, once the deal started.. Bill started helping Dipper with all the things he could think of... Whether it was a cipher, or a location to look. After he was done... The part Bill was praying for was about to happen.. And no one knew.. The error Pine Tree just did.
When Bill entered Dipper's body he started laughing while chanting: " Gsrh ylwb rh ulivevi tlrmt gl yv nrmv gl slow" and Dipper felt strange, he had already been possessed by Bill before but that felt... Like it wasnt HIS body anymore... Then Bill tells Dipper: "Hope you like being a ghost.... You'll be one for a little while *maniac laugh*"
-What you did, Cipher!
-I just... Extended... My fun, the only thing is... You'll never get your body back, no matter what you do.
When Dipper heard those last words he felt empty, like he was no longer attached to a human body.
"I guess I'll need another name now... Hmmm about... Bipper *laughs* yes perfect!"
"And now Im able to-" he says after fire magically spreads all over his hands...
"This power is amazing! Lets see what I can do with more... Alive subjects..." he said as he walked away from the Shack.
Not even 20 minutes passed, and the first scream sounded.. Then followed by more.. Dipper went to the town to check what was happening. But what he saw was horrific, the whole town was burning, there were screams and tears everywhere, everybody who was still alive left... All.... Except one girl.. And thats the origin of Bipper, a maniac with super powers whose favorite music is the screams of everyone, someone who knows how to really.... Put on a show..