Fourth Tainted - Ice Finn

There are some wishes.. That should never be spoken. Let's see what a good intention, could become in the worst decision...
Finn had the chance to wish something, anything he said would be done. Of course, our hero wished that "The Litch would have never been born".
-Your wish is my demand. Said Prismo (an all powerful deity that could make anyone's dreams come true) as he flicked his fingers, and suddenly, Finn disappeared.
-Where is my bro?! Said Jake
-He is now in an alternative universe, in which the Litch was never created, look, we can watch him through my TV.
OK, that sounds fun. Said Jake carefree.
In the alternative universe..A bad person was going to be created. Finn (in the other dimension) was a happy boy with a family and a new baby. Finn was asked to sell the mule of the family, because they were on rough times.
-B-but.. Mom! Bartram is a part of the family! We can't just hand it over to some stranger..
-Finn, your dad and I are not in a good position. Said Finn's mom preoccupied. Finn could see outside of the window, the Destiny Gang (A group of people who take other people stuff... Basically Politicians/thieves) beating up his dad.
-The destiny gang? What are they doing?
-Finn just do what I tell you.. Said his mom sobbing.
-Alright mom.. I'll go.
As Finn was going to the town to see if anybody wanted Bartram. He pushed two members of the destiny gang by accident.
-What! Look where you are walking, armless!
-Stop calling me that. Said Finn angry "We all stay quiet when you steal from us, but not anymore!"
-Oh yeah... We will see about that! Said one of the members as he started chasing Finn.
Finn was able to lost them by entering an old cave.
-What is this place? Said Finn thinking what could be inside.
-Don't go any further!! Or you'll regret it! Said a mysterious voice..
-Where are you.. Show yourself! Said Finn.
-I'm right here! Said an old small woman.
-If you are here to steal this crown,you'll have to pass through me first! Said the woman, threatening Finn
-Crown? What are you talking about?
-This crown, which gives its user the power to control ice.
Finn stared at the crown "that could help me make a lot of money!"
-Yeah.. Lady, I think someone tricked you... Magic doesn't exist... Said Finn in a comprehensive tone. "Maybe you should lend me the crown, you look So tired.
-Yeah, I'm tired a little rest could- HEY! You think you can fool me!
-Ummmm... Look! Over there! Exclaimed Finn
-Where, what!? Said the old woman.
As soon as she turned, Finn ran and grabbed the crown "Cya, old woman!"
-Kid! Whatever you do, never put that thing on! It can be dangerous!!! Oh... Simon, we are doomed.
Finn could escape from the cave, and what he first saw, was the whole town burning.
-W-what happened?!
-Oh Finn, it was the Destiny Gang. Said an old farmer. "They are going to your home now!"
-NO! Said Finn as he started running to his home,to find his family, kidnapped.
-Where are they?!? He thought as he saw the base of the destiny gang in the distance. Finn ran as fast as he could until... He arrived.
-Where is my family?!
-Trami, Tromo get him!
-Get off of me!!! Said Finn trying to hold back
-Don't you see? Said the leader "We are PUNISHING all those who betrayed us.. Now is your turn.."
Finn was speechless until he remembered "This crown grants you the power to control ice"...
-We can only try! Said Finn as he puts the crown in his head. He could feel how the power ran in his veins.
-Step aside. Said Finn as he started laughing.
Then he pushed the two members who were holding them, and the freeze them.
-This is amazing!! Said Finn laughing like a maniac.
-Now is your turn... And everyone's turn! Said Finn freezing everything in his surroundings.
-Freeze! Freeze everyone!! Said Finn going through all the town. Freezing everything in his way... And... Everyone.
Back in the Prismo room.
-Prismo, what is happening?! Exclaimed Jake
-I don't know.. I have lost connection with the dimension, I can't see what is happening! A super strong force is not letting me interfere!
The TV blacked out.
- .... Is... Is Finn going to be ok?
-I couldn't tell you... He is on his own now..

Back in the alternative dimension.
Finn freezed everything in his way.
-You'll all be PUNISHED! For the sins you have committed.. A new Ice Age will arise!! And all of you will perish!

And that's how another of our villains was created, I hope you all like this part.. It was a chilly experience,and I hope you all are WISHING to see the next part...