2.1

There was two more weeks left for us seniors and so much has happened for us; after graduation Ashton was touring around Australia since his fame was becoming big and I was going to tafe to become an even manager. Tonight Ashton and I were finally going on a date since his been busy with the band he never got the chance but now he did.

Ashton ended up taking my to the movies and we watched Frozen being kids and having fun in the movies it was better than my date with Travis; after the movie Ashton pulled up outside my work and I was confused.

"Why are we here"? I asked

"Come on" he said getting out of the car, I got out of the car following Ashton; he stopped at the door and said. "This is where I stop but I will see you in there, okay"? he said giving me a kiss on the cheek, Ashton ran off around the back while I opened the door walking into the venue. I looked around soon noticing that no one was here so I walked towards the inside of the venue where the stage was opening the curtains to see the lights turn on stage, seeing Michael, Luke and Calum but where was Ashton?

"For one night only, Ashton Irwin"! Luke yelled out running behind the drums thinking when did he learn to play drums. Ashton walked out with a guitar and then they started playing my favourite song which was beside you. I walked down the aisle towards the mosh area where people would stand. Ashton had such a nice voice that I loved hearing and seeing him play guitar was different but nice. The song finished and I ran up on stage giving Ashton the biggest hug.

"I loved it" I said pulling away from the hug

"I knew you would love it" Ashton said smiling about to kiss me.

"Security a fan ran on stage, get her"! Calum said from beside us; I looked at Calum rolling my eyes laughing.

"Shut up Calum" I said

Mum and dad decided to go on a holiday for weekend just up to the coast while I stayed back since high school was almost coming to an end for me. Ashton decided to keep me company and we watched movies like Fired Up then watched Dear John.

"Chloe" Ashton said turning to face me while we were watching Dear John; I turned facing him seeing he was worried.

"Yeah"? I asked

"What's going to happen to us after high school"? he asked

"I'll tell you what's going to happen, while you're going to be touring and making an album with your best friends, I'll be staying here to study" I said smiling

"But I just don't want you left behind" he said

"Ashton stop getting worried about the future just of right now, just you and me" I said leaning in connecting my lips to his, it started to get heated and that's when I laid down with Ashton on top of me leaving kisses down my neck. I pulled on Ashton's shirt trying to get it off but it was no use; Ashton pulled away taking his shirt off and I took my off as well not knowing where this was leading too.

"Ashton" I said stopping him from kissing me

"I'm sorry Chloe, we don't have to go that far" he said

"No I should be the one saying sorry; I guess it was the heat of the moment" I said

"Don't worry about it; it's fine" Ashton said; I looked down at his pants smirking then looked back up at him.

"You sure, because your friend downstairs came to say hi" I said laughing at him

"Oh crap" Ashton said getting up running to the toilet "It's not funny"! He yelled

"Yes it is"! I yelled back

Ashton

Chloe fell asleep on my lap as I was still watching the end of Dear John; I turned the tv off hearing Chloe speak knowing she was sleep talking.

"Ashton, sing me to sleep you have a beautiful voice" she said; I played with her hair thinking of something romantic and that's when Ed Sheeran came into my head and I started singing 'Kiss Me'.

Settle down with me, Cover me up

Cuddle me in, Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved, You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

I noticed she was fast asleep and that's when I knew I was in love with Chloe; hanging out with her had been great and getting to know her everyday made me fall for her every day and that's why I had to call the bet off with Michael because I knew if Chloe ever found out she would hate my guts and I couldn't let that happen.