Chapter 4

"Dammit dobe father will kill me!" Sasuke said while running.

"Just relax Sasuke! Nobody will notice that we're late -ttebayo" I said while entering the great hall. Unfortunately, as we got in everyone looked and cheered at us.

"Nobody will notice you say?" Sasuke said while giving me an angry look. Then our mother Mikoto came to us and gave us a hug.

"My sweet darlings you're here!" she said, "No games Sasuke, it's time to behave like a true heir in front of your father" she said while pushing him towards our father.

"Go ahead teme!" I said while grinning.

"You can join him Naruto. Make Sasuke not to waste the opportunity your father had gave him." she said to me. I joined Sasuke.

"So, father! How about we enjoy the tributes that are offered for the festival -ttebayo?!" I said.

"An excellent idea." he said "Time to present the royal tributes to the heir of the Uchiha Empire!"

As we got to our places, some of the servants along with people from the council came to the hall with a giant box.

"My lords!" One of the man said, "By the power that our great Uchiha leader has under every land the sun touches, we present you an unique tribute for the future heir!"

Then he opened the box. Yes it wasn't an ordinary gift. It was a woman almost my age, with pale skin and short dark hair. Her eyes were white too with a little bit of light purple pupil.

By her hair style she looked almost like a boy but her body said otherwise. She had nice curves all over her body.

Sasuke got up and got closer to the woman and took her cheeks.

"She's an unique white lily from the dessert my lords!" the man said.

"White lily you say?" Sasuke replied smirking, "From the Hyuga clan."

"Ah! Let me go.." she said while trying to bite his hand.

"Hmp! Feisty..." He turned around, "It's yours Naruto."

"What the? Sasuke but she's yours -ttebayo!"

"Not my type so I give her to you."

"I'm not anyone's property." she said while trying to break free. I held her for a while before the guards try to harm her.

"Easy dattebayo!" I said.

"No!" she got off my arms quickly but ended up falling into some guards arms. "Stop it please! Let me go!"

"Enough of this nonesense! Take her to Naruto's room. I'll enjoy the other tributes.." Sasuke said.

I got up and looked back. Our mother watched the whole scene and I could tell by her face that she looked disappointed. She turned around and left the party without saying a word. I looked back at the girl with concern.

She looked at me with hatred before leaving.

I sighed, "Was this because of the trouble I caused you earlier brother?"