SR2 Carlos x Reader "A New Face"

It's been a few years, and after all this time the leader of the "3rd Street Saints" is finally awake from a long sleep.

(Y/N) = Your Name

~Reader's POV~
I was awaken by a blinding light, after my eyes adjusted. A woman with nurses unifrom was checking if any of my injuries have healed.
Next two cops telling me to think of what I have to say to the judge. I could care less, all I had ro do was to find my way outta this place. Even if it meant shooting up the place.

???: Psst... Hey.

I looked to where the doctor was, then to my left. When I heard the sounds of curtains opening, I quickly turned to my right. It was a young hispanic man, with a Saints color purple knit hat.

???: Is it really you?

(Y/N): Do I know you?

???: My name is Carlos.
My brother was in the Saints and told me all about you.
*quickly looks around*
Listen, we gotta get you outta here.

(Y/N): *Sarcastically*
Well I'm sure if we ask nicely...

Carlos: I know a way out...

The Protagonist: Yeah? Then why are you still here?

Carlos: I heard you were in here and I wanted to bust you out...

I just laided my head back against the pillow in disbelief. You though that this Carlos guy, was just a joke.

Carlos: Getting out of here's a two man job and no one else will give it a try...

The Protagonist: You really expect me to trust some guy I don't even know?

Carlos: Come on, I just got myself shanked so I could get a chance to talk to you. Doesn't that show I'm loyal?

The Protagonist: It shows that you're dumb enough to let yourself get stabbed...

Carlos: I'm trying to help you!

The Protagonist: You know what I got the last time I trusted someone? Blown the fuck up.

Carlos: You need me.

The Protagonist: The hell I do, I got the Saints.

Carlos: Sure you do.

The Protagonist: What's that supposed to mean?

Carlos: How long do you think you've been out?

The Protagonist: Uh, I dunno man... 2-3 weeks?

Carlos: Look, I know you think you're a badass but do you even know where you're at? Without me you'll be wandering around the prison for hours. Even if you manage to hide from the guards that long, and if you actually figure out how to make it outside these walls you're just gonna find out that you're sitting ona goddamn island. And I'm pretty sure you can't out swim the coast guard.

The Protagonist: You got a boat stashed here?

Carlos: No, but I know where we're gonna steal one.

You thought about it for a moment, then decided to give him a chance since he gave you all this information how it be like. Plus, its been a while since you walked.

The Protagonist: Alright, let's get out of here...

I slowly got up, and quietly sneak up behind the doctor, who was the only other person here. I grabbed him by the head, and slammed it against the wall. He wasn't gonna wake up from that for sure.

Carlos: Okay, we can either sneak through the roof or charge out the front. Your call.

(Y/N): Well, I'm not good at being the quiet type. Plus, it's no fun.

You immediately headed towards the doors out of the infirmary, and knock out the first cop you see.

Carlos: Can't believe I'm breaking outta jail with you.

(Y/N): I think we might actually pull this off. *hits a cop across the face, knocking them out*

~Timeskip~

After a few hours of beating up cops here, Carlos driving a boat while you use a assault rifle. To get the heck out of there.

As you guys were in the clear, no cops, no boats, no helicopters. You took a look at your surroundings, you couldn't believe it.

(Y/N): That's the row?

Carlos: It is now.

(Y/N): Jesus. When did this happen?

Carlos: When Ultor got involved.

(Y/N): The clothing company?

Carlos: After Hughes was killed in that bombing of yours, Ultor picked up the pieces. Now they're everywhere...on TV, on billboards, in stores...hell , if you ever forget who Ultor is just look towards Saints Row and you'll seethat fuckin' eye sore...

After a while, you both finally got out of that boat.

Carlos: Here we are...

(Y/N): Where can I find the other Saints?

Carlos: What other Saints?

(Y/N): Whatchu talkin' about?

Carlos: Without anyone to lead 'em the Saints fell apart...once the Brotherhood, Ronin, andSamedi showed up the few that were left dropped their flags before they got killed...

(Y/N): Well that's fuckin' great...

Carlos: Look, I know you didn't ask for it, but my advice is to just keep your head down...the cops are looking for you and a lot's changed, I say ya just go buy a beer and soak up as much information as you can.

(Y/N): Thanks Carlos.

Carlos: Anytime...

Readers POV

As he leaves, you look at your clothes and think to yourself.

(Y/N): First, gotta change out of these clothes. Then hopefully find Gat.

As I went to get some new clothes and change in the dressing room of "Sloppy Seconds". I was thinking how helpful Carlos was, I was impressed how he helped me out back there.

(Y/N): I hope I get to see Carlos again.
He seems... pretty cool. *smiles*

Carlos POV

I still can't believe it, my brother use to tell me stories of what the leader of the Saints was like. But I still can't get this outta my head. Knowing that she did all that stuff and no one knew of her gender at the time, not even my brother knew.

She is probably one of the toughest chicks that I know. I really hope I can see her again.

To be continued...

Author: Yes I know most of the dialogue is from the game.
But I promise I'll make a good one, with Lemon. 😆