SR2 Johnny Gat x Reader "Saving his ass"

I don't know who made this picturen, but I gotta say. This person has skills.
I love this art.

(Y/N) = YOUR NAME
(H/L) = HAIR LENGTH

After you and Carlos parted ways, at least for now. You try to take his advice and keep a low profile, but after hearing the news about Gat was gonna be sentenced to death. You knew there was no way in hell you let your best friend die.

After killing a few security guards and cops, here and there at the court house. You finally made it, before Gat was gotta be sent to the chair.

*Gunshots are heard from the other room*

Judge: What's that?

A cop grabs his gun and walks over to the door, to go check out the noise. But you break the door, hitting the cop, knocking him out on the floor while you take his gun.

Another cop goes to check, but as you point the gun you took from the other cop to the rookie's face. He puts his hands up and looks scared.

(Y/N): Drop it!

As he drops his gun, it goes off and everyone ducks except Johnny, of course. His lawyer peeks up for a moment.

Lawyer: Anyone hit need a lawyer?

As he ducks again for safety. You just get the keys to Johnny's cuffs from the first cop you knocked out.

Johnny: Shit, about time your burnt ass woke up.

You throw the keys to him.

(Y/N): You okay Johnny?

Johnny: Yeah. Besides almost sent to the chair... I'm fucking great.

As he looks over at you, and notices that you look more different.

Johnny: Hey, you look different.
You do something to your hair?

(Y/N): You ready to get outta here?

You smirked a little, before you hair really really short hair. Since it grew out those years, it's (H/L) now. You hand him the handgun you took from the cop and make your way,  shooting out of the court house.

As you drove away from the court house you both started catching up on what's been going on since you were in a coma. Johnny is still with Aisha, Troy is now Chief of Police, and Dex sold out working for Ultor now.

Before you were even blocks away from dropping him off to his home, Johnny had something to say.

Johnny: You know, you should keep your hair like that.

(Y/N): What, You mean keep it at this length?

Johnny: Yes.

(Y/N): Gimmie one reason why, and don't say cause I'm a girl.

Johnny: Well first off.
Short hair doesn't suit you, and second I think it makes you look... cute.

You blush for a moment and then start to laugh. You joking say.

(Y/N): I'm telling Aisha, Johnny.~

You both start laughing together, as you drop him home he stops you before you leave.

Johnny: Where you going?

(Y/N): Back to my shitty apartment, gotta hide from those cops.

Johnny: Alright, then just come by anytime whenever.

(Y/N): Alright, See ya Johnny.

As you wave at him, you drive off and he stays for a while thinking to himself.

Johnny: The boss may act tough, but she can act cute sometimes.

As Johnny goes home, back to you driving. You park your car in front of your apartment and head to your room to use the bathroom. You take a look at yourself in the mirror, then you think "I guess I could keep my hair this lenght".

To be continued...