First

I was walking alone in the streets when suddenly I felt like someone was watching me I just ignored it then a boy came out of nowhere he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me. "Aish! Stop that! It hurts!" I said while trying to escape."Your Coming with me" He said while smirking."Who the hell are you!?"I said with fear"Sehun..my name is Is Sehun" Then he dragged Me to a empty ally." What are you gonna do to me?" I said while looking down." I'm gonna have fun with you" he said while smirking even harder. He was about to come near me then a boy came. "Let her go!" The boy said while holding his fists." Who the hell are you?!" Sehun said while getting angry. The boy came near Sehun and grabbed his collar." Don't you know who I am?..I'm jungkook" he said while smirking. "The hell! Y-your J-jungkook?!..holy shit!" Then Sehun ran away jungkook stared at me." Thanks " I said shyly." Nah no big deal".he said while smiling. "What's your name again?" I said." Jeon jungkook..what's yours?". He said with a cute smile. "Kim Taeyon". I said while waring a warm smile." Nice to meet you Taeyon". Jungkook said while walking away." Where are you going?!". I shouted." You don't need to know! ". He said while running. I was left in the ally after that I went home." Omma! I'm home! ". I said." Oh honey what took you so long?". She asked worried.' I uh just needed to talk to my friends a bit". I lied." Oh OK honey,go change your clothes is almost dinner time". She said with puppy eyes I nodded and went to my room i took a quick bath and change my clothes after that I went downstairs." Omma!". I shouted." Yes honey?"." I'm so excited tomorrow!". I said with a huge smile on my face." Yeah! Its your first day tomorrow! Hope you'll have new friends honey". She said with a beautiful smile." I hope so omma"

--Next Day--
I woke up early because of my stupid alarm clock! It was still 6 Am my class starts at 8 so I have more time. I took a shower and did my morning routine. After that I wore rip jeans and a black crop top on and white vans. I looked at the mirror." Wow! I look damn hot!". I smirked at my self. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast after that I left the house saying." Good bye omma!"." Be careful!". She replied. I nodded and started walking my school isn't that far. I finally reached the campus. I went inside and only a few students are here." I guess I went too early". I said to my self. I looked for my room which is Class 10 -B I finally found my room. No one was in the room except for a Weird looking guy. I sat beside him. The room was filled with silence. Then he broke the silence." Hi! I'm J-Hope!". He said with a awkward smile." Hi I'm Kim Taeyon!" I greeted him back. Then Four girls went inside our room and started complaining." Hey you slut! His mine!". The girl with blond hair said. Then one of them slap me in the face I was burning red because of the anger then j-hope said something to the girls." Hey!  why are you girls acting like this!? Huh!?..what did she do wrong!?.. If you ever come near her or me again I will make you regret that!" J-hope said with a angry tone. The girls started backing off and left our classroom.