Second

"Are you OK?". J- hope said with a worried face." Yeah I'm fine". Sorry for what just happened." Nah its ok, BTW why are those girls acting like that? Do they like you or something?". I asked." Well yeah..actually girls all around the campus likes us". He said while smiling." Us?". I said confused." You don't know? ". He said why laughing." No, I don't". I said." We have a group named Bangtan Boys our group is the hottest of all. All the girls here in the campus likes us". He said crossing his arms." Well where your OTHER members?". I said challenging him." I don't know,well actually were all in the same class". He said with a happy look." Wow, I can't wait to see them hehe". I said with a fake laugh then I saw a familiar face pass by I followed the guy." Hey! Taeyon! Where are you goin!?"." To the bathroom!". I quickly ran I was chasing the guy until he looked at me. it was sehun My eyes shot open..its like I want to kill someone now." I-its y-you". He said with a scared tone." Yeah its Me! And this is the time where I could fucking punch you!". Everyone in was looking at us." Hey I'm sorry OK?". He said with a low tone." You want sorry?! Then take this!". I punched him hard in the jawline he groaned so loud.