Kidnapped by Birdo

((There was a Super Mario Bros. cartoon where Birdo would kidnap Mario characters, like Toad and Luigi, and she'd treat them like babies. That's where the idea came from~)) 

One day, a bird (well, the monster bird from Super Mario Bros. 2,) carrying Birdo in it's claws, swooped down and picked up.. Tailsy! (Me =P) 

The bird went up, and dropped Birdo and me on a giant nest. I landed on my back softly.

Birdo made the noise it makes in the games. "Oooo!" 

Tailsy: ...!? 

Birdo: Mine! My baby~ 

Birdo grabbed a diaper and tried to put it on me, as I struggled, embarrassed!

Tailsy: N-no, no!! No d-diaper, I DEFINITELY don't need one, that's for sure~! 

Birdo: Oooo! But your baby~ 

Tailsy: Nn-No, I'm not~ 

Birdo shushed me with it's claw, and put it's paw over my mouth and leaned me down more. I struggled out of the diaper stuff a bit, but Birdo nuzzled it's long mouth by me. 

Birdo: Oooo! (The Oooo is the noise Birdo makes in all the games =P) 

Birdo kissed m-my face a bit, kissing my cheek bunches. It was kinda tickly and tingley! 

Birdo: Oooo! Mine~ Mother knows best~ 

Birdo moved its pink paw hand up and down my chest and left side kinda quickly, which felt kinda tingly and tickly some more. 

Birdo: Oooo~ What're you doing~? You don't need those silly clothes on~ Oooo~ 

Birdo said as she was pushing and tugging my pants down my hips and legs. 

Tailsy blushed embarrassed and was trying to stop her a bit, but Birdo didn't let Tails stop her. 

Tails's pants was down his hips a bit, and Birdo slid Tails's underwear down him, inside of his low pants. Birdo placed her paw onto Tailsy's dick~ 

Tailsy blushed and was surprised, "H-HUh!?!?" Tails gasped!! 

There was something underneath Birdo's paw, it was a little vibrator. 

(This is because in a Japan-only Wii game called Captain Rainbow, Birdo seriously literally did have a vibrator smex toy that you had to find and give back to her. Seriously, look it up if you don't believe me =P.) 

Birdo's paw wrapped a bit more around the underneath of Tailsy's dick in his pulled down pants and completely pulled down undies, and Tails felt like his heart skipped a beat when he felt a weird feeling on his dick, at the same time as hearing a buzzing "Bzzzzz~" noise quietly inside of his pants. 

Birdo, with a small lil vibrator underneath her paw's palm, rubbed her paw up and down the bottom of Tailsy's shaft. 

Tailsy: A-aaaAaaaaaAah.......!?!?!?!!?.....!!" 

Birdo kept slowly sliding it's paw up and down, forward and backward, against the bottom of Tailsy's dick shaft in his pants, as Tails's eyes were squinting and he felt very tingly! Very tingly indeed! 

Birdo: Oooo!! 

Birdo put it's long mouth by Tails's cheek a bit, as it stroked Tailsy's dick for him, with the vibrator against it's palm, too. 

Birdo: Mother knows best~ 

Birdo turned Tails's super tingly body to her a bit, and as Birdo looked at Tails's face that was clearly filled with tingly-ness, she kissed Tailsy's face lots all over the place, and then put it's long mouth onto Tails's lips and kissed him. 

Tailsy: @/////////////////////////@! .................AaaaAh................! 

Birdo's other paw hand rubbed Tailsy's barely-clothed butt, and she kissed Tailsy more while vibratingly stroking him in his pants, and kissing him a lot~. 

Birdo departed it's mouth from Tailsy a bit. Birdo's face was BARELY that far away from Tailsy's, but compared to the rest of the time, it felt like she wasn't as close as she has been, which is true. 

Birdo even let Tailsy scootch back and away a bit.. 

Tailsy turned over onto his tummy, and he put his bum up in the air a bit, on his knees and arms. Birdo already had his pants pulled down a bit, but Tails pulled his own pants down his upper leg all the way to the ground and his knees. 

Tailsy: Nnnnf...nnnnf....... 

Tailsy noticed Birdo's crotch looked different, but he couldn't see the whole thing from behind him, and he wanted to be surprised anyways. 

Tailsy: I know what you are.. Birdo... Just.... Give it to me... So you can feel good.. Birdoie.... After all, I, sorta like you... I know that your not really a girl, your just a boy. 

Birdo then had like an angry anime symbol over it's head. 

Birdo: Oooo!!!! (I am NOT a boy! I'm a girl!!! Do you not see my Bow!?!?!? I have a bow on and shoot eggs, CLEARLY I'm a full-blown girl!!!) 

Birdo was sorta mad, but it just rammed it's Dick right into Tailsy's ass-hole. 

Tailsy's eyes opened wide. 

Tailsy: AAAagh!!!!!!!!!! 

Birdo was ramming into Tailsy. Ramming into him kinda fast, and hard. Like in Super Mario Bros. 2 when it shoots eggs out of it's mouth. Except moving faster, since it didn't need to aim egg-weapons at a Mario plumber, it just needed to do Tailsy in the butt! 

Tails gasped and his head drooped down, and he was gasping as Birdo kept intensely ramming into Tailsy's behind, ramming it's Birdo Dick into Tailsy's assie. 

Tails: AAAAAAAAaaugh~~~~~~~~~~!!!! 

Tails was sweating a little. 

Tails: More!!? Why can't you just do it... More!!!! Harder, please... F-Faster!!!!!! P-leaaase...... 

Birdo sped up movemeant, rammed faster, put it's little small pink paws onto Tails's bent over hips, and Birdo kept repeatedly ramming into Tailsy, shoving it's Birdo dick up Tails's butt. 

Tails: Mmmmmmnnnnnnnnnfffffffff.......... 

Tails had more beads of sweat on the top of his head, and, eventually, he passed out, while Birdo was still doing him in the butt. 

Tailsy then woke up, on the grass laying down, where he was before the bird and Birdo picked him up. 

Tailsy: I wonder if that was a dream...!? 

Birdo's head went by Tailsy, and said in a very deep voice, "No, it wasn't." 

The end!