Revelation

Hey peeps y'all need to pick a side joker or batsman comment on which side you are on let the war begin! lol 😂

Still enraged by the previous events, Bruce washed off his hands in the kitchen sink to rid himself of dried blood. The nerve of him was hard to believe. Take deep breaths, Wayne. You already have high blood pressure, just calm down. After breathing slowly in and out, he shut off the faucet and wrapped a small cloth around his palm.

"Did everything go as planned, sir?"

Bruce took a sheer breath inwards as Alfred caught him off guard, and turned around, trying to hide the wound in his sleeve. "Um... not quite."

Alfred narrowed his eyes, "Is something the matter?"

"No, you just caught me off guard is all."

Alfred's gaze lowers towards the young man's waist, noticing a bloody rag in his master's hands. He sighs, "I said be cautious, did I not Bruce?"

The brunet looks down, disappointed that he got caught and rusted around uncomfortably. "We had a little... accident." He felt bad about lying to Alfred, his oldest friend.

There was a loud bang from above them and caught both of their attention, drawing away from the fact that their new resident was a violent thing. Fuck, what is he doing now? They strode out of the kitchen together, waiting at the base of the stairs for another sign of trouble.

Alfred hid behind the billionaire, acting like a subconscious. "Should we check it out?" Bruce asked. God, I feel like I'm in a cheap horror movie.

Alfred backed away from the stairs, waving his hands. "I don't know what you mean by 'we.'"

Slightly irritated, Bruce ran upstairs despite the butler's stubborn will.

He stormed into the room, ready for anything.

"What now?"

He found Jack sitting on the tile beside the bath tub, obviously having given up from trying to climb into the Jacuzzi. Once noticing the billionaire in the room, he looked down in embarrassment at his failed attempts.

Each of them shared the same expression: shock.

Bruce bit his lip, "What are you doing...?"

Déjà vu much? At least he hasn't broken the tub... yet.

Jack looked up, barely able to look over the rim of the tub and sighed in failure. "I kind of wanted to take a bath."

Great, here comes another awkward silence. What did you expect, Wayne? This is the Joker in your house, sure he has a few mental issues but did you just expect everything to go smoothly? You're not Batman here.

Hmm. Come to think of it, bringing out the suit and threatening him might make things a bit easier...

Wow, Bruce... have you really stooped to that level?

He sighs.

Look at him, though. This is the same man you felt sorry for in the hospital. This is the same man with the tubes and wires all over his body, with bandages everywhere. He doesn't know what to do.

Bruce, I think you are schizophrenic.

"A-are you alright?" He asked, not really thinking over what he said.

Jack looked at his pitiful position on the floor and snorted, "Yeah, Bruce, I'm fine."

The third one walked into the room, getting a good glimpse at the Joker sitting on the floor like a punished child. The Brit looked to his master, puzzled.