Chapter One: Leaving...

Ayanna's P.O.V

Dream~

"AYANNA WATCH OUT!"

"INUYASHA!"

End~

I gasped and shot my eyes open, I then quickly sat up in my bed. My chest was rising up and down,as I continued to breath heavy. I touched my right cheek to feel.....tears?

'Was I crying?'

Suddenly I herd a groan. I turned to see my room mate in Foster care Ruby. She was a little girl about 8 years. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me.

"A-Ayanna why are you awake its 3:00 in the morning. "she sighed

"Sorry Ruby I just had a crazy dream I think". I said apologetically "

"Really what was it about?!"

"Cant remember."

"Really that's weird,well you should go back to sleep at 4:00 I the morning  your leaving for Japan"

I sighed "yeah I know."
I played back down and went to sleep.
...,..........................................................................................,.....,.........................
My name is Ayanna Roo-well now Higerishie. I live in America, in a foster home. I've been in so far 3 foster homes...yeah it's been hard.  I'm now 15 three more years and I'll be a grown up.  The homes I've been in were- w-well difficult. But, this home could be different it's in another Continent too. Hopefully I can call this "home" home. But any way my mother died giving birth to me, but my farther told me that she was the most beautiful, loving, amazing, kindest person that you would ever know. I wish I could have met her, but she gave me a necklace that she use to wear all the time, so now I never take it off.

My father died in a car accident... protecting me from being well... killed. He was the best Dad a girl could ask for. He was in the army, until he retired. Then soon teaching me military a lot and I mean a LOT of military moves. But when he died. He just  left just his military jacket, which I were all the time too. (But when it's hot I tie it around my waist). I have short blonde hair, blue eyes, and brown skin(African American).

 I have short blonde hair, blue eyes, and brown skin(African American)

I groaned as my alarm clock roared at me. I slammed my hand on it to make it stop and got up. My feet hit the cold wooden floor, as I walked out of my room to the bathroom. I yawned when I turned on the hot shower water and stepped in. I washed my hair, then body and got out the shower.A after I dried off I then put on some short cacky shorts, and a green sleeveless shirt. I then walked outside the bathroom to see everyone from the foster care with smilies and happiness.
Then they all shouted "SURPRISE!"
I gasped.
"Oh my gosh thanks guys!" I shout

ed, "But it's way to early for a party."
"Yeah we know." my friend Nayklen said rubby his his eyes.
I chuckled.
When the care taker of this place came over to me. Her name was Mrs.Molandra Holiday. Well she prefers me to call her Mama Holiday.
She was the nicest person that you would ever meet.
She chuckled "Well I thought that this was appropriate....since well because were gonna miss you very much, especially Nayklen. "
Nayklen started blushing and everyone was chuckling.
"Well... thanks."
She smiled and handed me a present 🎁. I opened it as everyone surrounded me. I gasped and saw it was a camera 📷.
"I thought you could take some pictures since your gonna be in a new country and what not!"she said with excitement.
I smiled happily and hugged her.
"Thank you.Thank you so much!"
She smiled and hugged me back.
When she let go of me.
Suddenly I was tackled into a hug by a hole bunch of crying boys and girls.
I sweat dropped.
"We're gonna miss you big sister!" They all shouted in usion.
I smiled"I'm gonna miss you guys to." I said hugging them all back.
I was kinda like a big sister to them, I was always there to help them when Mama Holiday couldn't. I'm really gonna miss these little brat's.
I then suddenly saw Jordan, with a sad smile on his face.
I let go of the kids, and walked over to him.
"Hey..." I said smiling a little.
"Hi." he said back scratching the back of his neck.
Nayklen was the only boy that was my age in this foster care.
He was kinda like the big ,tuff, really strong guy here. I remember he would always get in street fights, and I was the one always fixing up his wounds. I grown to like love the stupid tuff boy. We were all ways there for each other through good and bad. But now I'm leaving, and really gonna miss him. I was about to say something but suddenly he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a tight hug. My eyes widened.
We had never hugged before...well at least not infront of people.
Everyone's eyes widened, and there mouths hung open.
Well.... Mama Holiday just smiled.
His grip tightened around me.
''N-Nayklen what a-are you doing!" I said softly.
"Shut up...." He said sharply. "Let's just stay like this for a bit longer...just a little longer..."
I blushed hard and nodded. I then hugged him back still blushing bright red. After what seemed like forever he  let go of me and quickly shoved something in my face. It was a long box kind of shape, and it was wrapped in a red rapping paper. 
Nayklen had his head down, but I could see he was still blushing.
I grabbed the box and opened to reveal a wooden ukulele! I gasped and took it out...It was beautiful...