~Drives Me WILD~

For TheMeifwasMusical109

Mei was laying on her bed, scribbling down countless drawings. "Mei? Are you in your room?" Angel called from downstairs, her voice resonating up the stairs and down the hall.

"You can come up if you'd like!" Mei called back, hearing her barely open door swing completely open. She jumped onto the bed with her, sending papers fluttering into the air. "What cha' doin'?" Angel asked, grabbing one of the scattered papers.

"H-Hey! Gimme that back!" Mei attempted to grab it from the other girl, but Angel scooted back to prevent that from happening. "What is th......?" She stopped, staring at the paper. Splashed on the pages were illustrations of them together, hearts accompanied by I love you.

"Angel! Please?!" She tried to grab it again, only to tip and fall off the bed, hitting the ground with a thud. "Mei?! Are you okay?!" Angel quickly tried to pull the girl back onto the bed, successfully doing so after a few seconds. "I'm sorry....I didn't mean to cause that....." Angel handed back the paper, tears pricking her eyes, "Really....."

Mei rubbed her arm, a purple bruise forming, "It-t's okay, Angy....Thanks for giving them back though....." She gave a weak smile, sorting all of her papers back into a neat pile. "Oh, those! I think they're cute, can you draw me more?" She timidly responded, looking hopefully at Mei.

"Y-You really want more?!" Mei squeaked, quickly composing herself, "Sorry, I meant....Uh, yeah, that'd be cool...."

Angel grinned, pulling Mei into a hug, "Thank you, Mei~" She whispered, petting her head. Mei blushed, sinking into the hug. "U-uh you're welcome....?" She blushed even more as Angel nuzzled her head, "Love you."

Mei chuckled a bit, "Whatever ya say, Ang-ah!" Mei cried out as she was once again pulled off the bed, but this time, Angel was coming with her, cushioning her fall. "Angy!"

"Sorry....."

Mei rolled her eyes, she couldn't be mad.