Chapter 7

ANDREA's

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Paulit ulit yan sa isip ko.. is kyle confessing and asking me to be his girl right now? I dont know im speechless.

I dont know whether To be happy because my boy crush is already confessing and asking me, to be not happy because our friendship can be ruined anytime..

I dont know anymore.. I should follow what my heart is telling me..

"Kyle get up.."

"Are you saying no andrea?"

"Just get up first!"

Then he got up from the ground and i hugged him.

I whispered to his ears..

"Why would i say no to you? Its a yes of course.. I want to be yours.. And i want you to be mine!"

"Oh thank you so much Andrea!!"

He smiled widely and kissed my forehead

This is one of the sweetest thing ever.. Getting kissed in the forehead!

"I love you." He whispered in my ears. It feels like he's tickling my ears with those words.

"I love you too." I said.

I look at his eyes and mouth. His mouth is smiling but i can tell that his eyes looks unhappy. But i didnt bother asking him why , this our moment i wont let anything to ruin this moment!

**********

So its been a week since i said yes to kyle.. And now every morning he's the one who's waking me up and he always make me breakfast! Omg im so lucky to have him!! The sweetest boyfriend ever?

"Baby.. Wake up!" He said while placing something on the table

"Im already up! You're too late!" He usually wakes me up at exact 6am. Its now 8am i wondered why he's late today.

"Sorry baby.. I played basketball this morning."

"Okay.." and i pouted. Lol i always act cute around him i dont know why. Maybe im just so comfortable around him.

"Mad at me?" He walks toward my bed and sit beside me.

"No im not!" i folded my arms and frown my brows..

"Oh look at you! You're acting like a real baby! Hahaha dont be mad! I love you" and yeah he kissed me in my forehead.

"I love you too!" And i smiled at him. Im so lucky to have him in my life :">

"Get up! Lets eat some breakfast i already bought you some congee"

{Congee in chinese

Lugaw in Tagalog lol}

"Ohhh! Thank youu! Baby~ you're so sweet." I said

He didnt say anything but he smiled.

He really know the things that can make me happy!

------

*someone's calling

With an unknown number

I answered the call.

"Hey Andrea?"

"Hey? Who's this?"

"Its Blue! Save my number!"

"Oh.. Blue.. How did ya get my number?"

"Got it from Kyle!"