Wait,....KONOHA!!!!!

Sasuke's POV

I was walking back to Konoha from my mission. I'd have very important information to give to Lord 7th(Naruto). As I was walking I saw a girl with h/l h/c hair and dressed in all blue. She looked about Sarada's age. I walked over and picked her up and carried her to the hospital in Konoha. 
Naruto's POV

I was working on some papers, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said still working on the papers in front of me. Thats when the door opened and it reveal Sasuke. I stood up, " Sasuke, welcome back. How was the mission?" I asked him. Good and I found a girl laying on the ground outside the village." He said I furrowed my eye brows and nodded. "Okay tell me when she's awake." I ordered and Sasuke nodded his head and walked away.

Luna's POV

Where am I? Its so dark. So lifeless that's when I saw a pale green light appears in front of me. I shield my eyes because of the brightness. As the light clears it shows a girl about my age she has beautiful golden yellow locks that flow well beneath her feet. She wears a light green tank top with hot pink swirl designs on it and the same for her skirt.  She wore no shoes.

"Who who are you?" I asked cautiously.  The girl placed her hand on my head. "I am your Guardian goddess Sophia and I am gere to help turned find your rightful place here. The old man in the comic book store though of you as worthy to help Konoha and become a shinobi here. And I am here to help you though it and help you find your love." She said" But frist here a gift from me if you need any help just grasp the necklace and say my name." Said Sophia as sge handed my the necklace:

" Said Sophia as sge handed my the necklace:

"Farewell for now Luna." Said Sophia as she disappeared into the necklace.

Time skip

I started to open my eyes. The frist thing I see is a mint green ceiling. I sat up in the bed then realized this isn't my bed.I looked around the room to see I am in a hospital. "Well looks like your awake." I looked at the door to see a man in a black cloak with black hair black eyes and pale skin. " Who are you?" I asked him. The man walked over and put a hand on my shoulder. "Im Sasuke Uchiha." I nodded my head then heard a knock at the door we both turned our heads to see a man with blond hair are azule blue eyes. "Hello I am Naruto Uzumaki the hokage of Konoha. " Said Naruto. I nodded," Hello im Luna Torka." I said. The hokage walked up to me and gave me the journal that I wrote in. "Here, and may I asked wear did you get all of that information? The last page of the book is veey interesting. " I heard the Hokage ask.I shrugged my shoulders "I dont know I guess I like to read a lot." I said as I clenched the book close to me. "Hey Luna do you have any family?" asked Sasuke. I shook my head "No their dead." I said looking down."Hey Naruto if its okay I would like to adopt Luna."He said.My head shot up in surprise."Sure Sasuke, would like that Luna?"asked Naruto."Yes!" I replied happily."Okay I will fill out the paper work and come get you tomorrow so you came meet your new mother and sister." said Sasuke as he and Naruto walked out.

Time skip Sasuke's POV

After I got done with the paper work I walked home to be greeted by my wife Sakura and my daughter Sarada.  "Hey I have a surprise for you two." I said.They both look at me."You know how you always wanted a sister Sarada and you always wanted another kid Sakura." I said and both of them nodded well I found a girl out side the village hurt and well she woke up a few hours ago and she had no family so.." I trailed off."SOO!?" asked Sarada and Sakura excitedly. " I adopted her." I finshed Sarada and Sakura where jumping up and down. " Sarada she is your age and her name is Luna." I finshed and Sarada ran up to me a hurged me."Dad can we meet her tomorrow?" Sarada asked me. I nodded my head of course we all are."Dinner is ready! " Sakura said we entered the kitchen and ate our food.I looked at the empty chair across from me smiled.Tomorrow thier will be a new member of my clan....Luna Uchiha.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys so this chapter is dedicated to amy-hatake she submitted her OC which is Sophia and her OC will be though out the story. The next chapter might come our tommrrow or later today! 

-Arekkusu