Dance off Boruto and Luna vs. Hinata and Naruto

LUNAS POV  (DONT WATCH THE VEDEO YET!!!)

 I can't believe Konhamaru sensei gave us a project. A PROJECT! where not in the academy anymore!." Exclaimed Boruto as he ate him ramen. I was sitting next to hime with  my miso ramen."Well yell but at least were partners right?" i said as i ate. "Yeah i guess your right on that." He said as he smiled at you."Yeah well whats our project." I asked" HE said we have to get one of our parent a challenge them to a dance battle we have create a dance routine together." He said." Okay well this obviously i going to test our teamwork and sync together. I said as i payed for our ramen. 

"Who's parents should we ask?" I ask."What about us?" Me and Boruto turned around to see Hinata and Naruto Uzumaki."DAD!?" cried Boruto as he ran up and hugged him. "Hey i heard about your project so i taking sometime off to help you guys with it so here we are!" Said Naruto as he pulled out of the hug. " Okay we will beet you Dad, Mom!" said Boruto as he took your hand and ran away with you. "They would make a wonderful couple don't you think?" ask Hinata. Naruto nodded and the walked away to practice their dance. 

WITH YOU AND BORUTO 

We ran to a beautiful cove with a medium sized Crystal lake and flowers of all kinds of colors like blue,pink,purple,orange,yellow,red,and white. "Alright lets get started.You guys started to do basic dance moves then moved on to so hard and more advanced ones.Soon you had your routine. You guys practiced it to protection. You guys won't stop until it was finished. "I think where ready for tomorrow!" I said as we walked  out of the cove and back to the village.

THE NEXT DAY 

Sarada and Misuiki had already gone up against mom and dad now it was our turn. (PLAY THE VEDEO NOW^^^^BTW you replace Sarada and Hinata replaces Sakura)  As we dance we noticed Naruto and Hinata dance along behind us. "You guys........" said Konahmaur. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

Hey guys sorry if this is short i kinda need some new inspiration. My main focus was o the new Pokemon sun and moon anime on cartoon network. I you want to submit some ideas in the comments box feel free too! 

-Arekkusu