2nd part:-

Well now I finally decided to forget her and get over Nisha . The main reason for forgetting her that I was in final year and I wanted to score good percentage and get college . I changed my classes and joined private tuition. It was probably my first day and  in that tuition there were two students one was me and second was pooja. She was sweet , pretty.....

Me and pooja came in relationship after few months and all was going good maybe I was about to forget my past ....But everything changed that day...It was friendship day and I just thought that I should give a friendship band to my past (I thought it may dissolve our wall of misconception ) and I decided to give her a friendship band...

It was friendship day .... and I was pretty nervous ,  that how will I give her a friendship band and what will she react on it ?  whole day was coming to an end . It was the time for leaving the school and It was final time for me .. and finally I decided to give her friendship band .. she was outside the school all alone and I walked slowly towards her and gave her friendship band , she smiled and accepted that band .  I didn't have any word  to say at that time but I smiled and left ... I started walking and started walking faster and started running my happiness was reached at 9th cloud I still don't have any word to describe that moment..

I reached home ,  thinking about Nisha ,  and my girlfriends call came she was telling me to meet her but I was really not in mood to meet her I just wanted to keep thinking about that moment it was giving me so much happiness and then I realized "Am I cheating on my girlfriend?" Actually yes having a girlfriend and thinking about another woman was terrible ....

I sat on Facebook and sent her a message , 

                                "I'm really very sorry for whatever I did in past and I hope you forgive me soon I'm not going to sit on Facebook anymore so kindly text me if you forgive me :) "

And yes...that message worked her text came after few days.........

It was my dad's birthday ,  everyone was busy to give him surprise and I was in charge of everything , so I was busy from many days and her message came , 

" Kaushal ? "

I asked, " Yes , who is this ? "

" It's Nisha ..."

It was completely unbelievable . I asked my friend for Nisha's number and yes number was correct . It was the best moment of my life.

I asked, " Hey that means you forgave me ? "

She replied " Yes it does .  "

I don't know what happened to her she was completely friendly with me......

I asked, " Can I send you messages now? And can we be friends?"

Nisha said it will be cool for her but in one condition that only if I don't tell anybody that we are friends now and only if we will talk through texts not face to face ( But many times we talked face to face afterwards . . )

 But as I mentioned it was my final year it was tough to study + chatting ..My dad use to observe me while study he knew that I don't have proper attention on my studies..So he decided to take my cellphone and keep it with same day Nisha told me not to text her 'cause her dad was taking her mobile phone......But when dad told me to give him my mobile phone her text came "Hie" and dad took my mobile(Oh god why?) 

I was upset and meanwhile I met my girlfriend she told me to buy a Mobile phone or borrow from someone so we can stay in touch (That was very brilliant idea ).