3rd part

Why do girls get influenced even after that know that it is wrong...yes this was the only thing  remaining between me and Nisha.

Very early I wrote that she had a condition before we get into friendship. One of her condition was that nobody should know that we were in contact and we will never tell anybody about this not me or her.

I never told anybody about this but she did...

Not only to one person she told her whole group....

She told me that she shares everything with her friend that's why she told her our secret...

I was not ok with it but then she said sorry and said that she only said this to ONE person only one . I told myself that "One person is ok..It will be fine "

But nothing was fine. Her Friend Reena's message came on Facebook...

Reena-"Hie."

Me-"Hey."

Reena-"Good to see that you and Nisha are friends and things are going well.."

Me-"Yeah finally"

Reena-"But I must say it will not stay last longer..."

And she went offline...It was pretty confusing. I didn't say this to Nisha. After so many difficulties also her friends were not accepting me as a good person? Damn..

Well I really did't care about that all I was caring about me and Nisha . Just me and her no one else. Sometimes I felt that in world only two human beings should exist me and Nisha I don't want anyone else to disturb our tiny little world. We were disturbed enough and please god if have done testing that if I'm capable of this girl or not then please stop testing and show me result of whatever I have done till now for her all I did was without any selfishness then why???......

Well I think God did hear me loud and clear this time and showed me result....

Well I was failed in his test......