p r o l o g u e

"What do you want?" he asked once he saw her approaching him. He was obviously displeased to see her here, even though it was exactly where she should've been.

She took slow and cautious steps towards him, yet she had a seductive smile plastered on her face. They both knew what her actual intentions were.

Once she had finally reached him, she tiptoed to reach his height. He sucked in a breath and she smirked, well aware of the effect she had on him. Her lips lightly brushed against his ears as she whispered, "You."

He couldn't handle it anymore as he let out a groan. She knew her plans were working and she was going to make sure she gave herself a pat on the back later on.

He quickly grabbed her waist and brought her back down, leaning and angling his face so that their lips were inches apart. She licked her lips and he couldn't wait to kiss her. He wanted to kiss her, he needed to kiss her.

She put her arms around his neck slowly and for a brief second, he saw her wedding ring shine under the light. He realized what he was going to do and left her immediately. She seemed shocked to see him stop after he came this far. It was unlike him to have any control of himself when she was around.

"You have to leave, now," he said with gritted teeth. She gave him a look of disbelief before she turned away silently.

He let out a sigh as she left and after exactly five seconds, he punched himself in the face. He deserved it, he really did.

He couldn't believe what he was about to do! He was going to kiss his wife, but he wouldn't allow that to happen. He couldn't have any sort of feelings for her.

Not again.